Player of the season - protest vote

Guest mrbluesky
Just now, PortlandOwl said:

Player of the season?.. oh just fk off Wednesday 

Vote Marriott and that's what you'll be telling them 

35 minutes ago, sage owl said:

Shaw for player of the year Wtf. You’re really showing your football knowledge there he’s had 1 decent game against a lower league side and a couple of above average 20 minute spells.

You’re showing your Wednesday knowledge as you can’t remember Beevers getting it which is what I referred to

Sometimes you have to question the mental capacity of people 

surely the best way to show disapproval is to not vote 

I’m sure the club will have stays on how many votes are recived  

voting for a player to win by mocking the ballot will have no positive impact at all 

no player the day before our last chance of survival match is going to be spurred on by that support 

grow up people, just don’t vote 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

You’re showing your Wednesday knowledge as you can’t remember Beevers getting it which is what I referred to

Tell me again how many appearances did Beevers make that season and how many decent games did he have ?.

6 hours ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

So if you want us to win why do you want to send the ultimate F U to the team the day before the game?

Its an excellent idea to make a mockery of the POTS vote as the chairman has made a mockery of the club, I hope Marriott wins it.

I'd be careful about doing this

I am certain under that awful era where Calamity Irvine was in charge, we all tried to vote Paul Heffernan for player of the month in a month he never even played (January I think?)

We ended up getting a telling off from the club about it as player of the month/year awards tend to be sponsored? Doing something like this wouldn't go down well with them

Probably wrong but seem to remember we tried something like this before