Would you sign?

Just now, Owling Wolfe said:

A perfect example of the lack of commitment our players have shown this season. At the start of the season with -12 I really thought the players would adopt a better attitude to the one they have shown. Even without -6 we are 4th bottom, which is diabolical from this set of players.

I'm sure you'd give your all if you weren't getting paid in YOUR job, all the best staff leave, your bosses keep getting fired by the owner every other month, each new boss comes in with a different way he wants you to work, you keep getting punished as a company for things your owner is doing

Yeah... 

RIGHT

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, Spookone said:

With the club apparently consistently failing to pay wages on time, the rapid hiring and firing of managers, dubious financial management of the club and a terrible season almost behind us.

An important point regarding our recruitment for next season, how many of our potential targets may have second thoughts about joining us if they have a couple of options, leaving us with a weaker set of players than we would otherwise have had.

And in this case the “if they don’t want to sign for us, we don’t want them” argument isn’t really valid, they may love the idea of signing for an historically bigger club, but would you risk it with the state we are currently in?

Yes id sign, if they paid me the reported £10/20/30/40,000 per week. In fact DC could miss my pay cheque every other week for that.

To get that amount of money and still be pretty rubbish most weeks, would be lovely.

Im amazed at how many people feel sorry for them and state this is a reason for them 'under performing'

• Like 2

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

I'm sure you'd give your all if you weren't getting paid in YOUR job, all the best staff leave, your bosses keep getting fired by the owner every other month, each new boss comes in with a different way he wants you to work, you keep getting punished as a company for things your owner is doing

Yeah... 

RIGHT

But they are getting paid, just later than expected. Why are their bosses getting sacked, is it because they are underperforming perhaps. Yes their boss is an idiot, but thats no excuse, have you never worked for someone you class as an idiot, if not you’re lucky.

• Like 2

But they are getting paid, just later than expected. Why are their bosses getting sacked, is it because they are underperforming perhaps. Yes their boss is an idiot, but thats no excuse, have you never worked for someone you class as an idiot, if not you’re lucky.

Christ almighty

It's like you get a list of things that Chansiri has done to YOUR CLUB and sit ticking them off saying 'nah that's not his fault..' 'that's not his fault either'... 'neither is that one'....

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, wakefieldowl said:

Im amazed at how many people feel sorry for them and state this is a reason for them 'under performing'

Because it's absolutely definitely a reason for them underperforming

Now you can sit saying you don't think it is, you can sit saying you don't agree, you can sit saying they shouldn't be underperfoming just because they haven't been paid (YET AGAIN) but whilst you're doing that the club's getting relegated because the players are underperforming because of it

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, @owlstalk said:

Christ almighty

It's like you get a list of things that Chansiri has done to YOUR CLUB and sit ticking them off saying 'nah that's not his fault..' 'that's not his fault either'... 'neither is that one'....

Whare have I said it’s not his fault FFS. Go back to my first post and see what I think of Chansiri instead of making things up to suit. Or maybe I should adopt pity for our do called big players like Reach and Co.

maybe I should adopt pity for our do called big players like Reach and Co.

You don't need to pity the individual players at all - not one bit. 

What you should be doing however is not taking your focus away from what is happening and that non payment of wages always leads to underperformance, and our chairman hasn't paid the players right before some absolutely critical games that could keep YOUR club in the Championship

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

1 minute ago, @owlstalk said:

Because it's absolutely definitely a reason for them underperforming

Now you can sit saying you don't think it is, you can sit saying you don't agree, you can sit saying they shouldn't be underperfoming just because they haven't been paid (YET AGAIN) but whilst you're doing that the club's getting relegated because the players are underperforming because of it

The club was getting relegated long before the players were PAID LATE (and not the not being paid at all that you keep saying)

• Thanks 1

Just now, @owlstalk said:

What you should be doing however is not taking your focus away from what is happening and that non payment of wages always leads to underperformance, and our chairman hasn't paid the players right before some absolutely critical games that could keep YOUR club in the Championship

But they do get paid, no player has not received their pay, not one. And they will get this months pay as well and you know it. If they can’t manage a few days without their £30k then they need to see a financial advisor.

• Like 2

But they do get paid, no player has not received their pay, not one. And they will get this months pay as well and you know it. If they can’t manage a few days without their £30k then they need to see a financial advisor.

It's not for you to tell another working man how to manage his finances

Owlstalk Shop

Any proof if that.

FFS
It's clear you're ranting in this thread without any knowledge of what you're talking about

It's well documented - go look back through the threads where we've discussed it every single time it's happened

Maybe get clued up on a subject before wading in as some kind of authority on it?

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

WRONG

The players have sometimes been paid late, NOT being unpaid