Here is how to commit football suicide

1 minute ago, Animis said:

The report wording is interesting, '...players are still owed their wages for April and that some are still awaiting payment from March.' 

So they play against NF not having been paid, yet some were presumably paid for March. This surely undermines the dressing room. Imagine your work colleague saying 'thank god I was paid last month' and you weren't. I can't see how this can have anything other than a destructive affect on the dressing room. Let's face it, it didn't need much.

It’ll be an absolute mess.

Hardly creates a professional environment. 

• Like 1

This thread is like that scene in Life of Brian where Brian is going to be crucified. What do the Peoples Front of Judea do about it?

REG: Right! This calls for immediate discussion!

COMMANDO #1: Yeah.

JUDITH: What?!

COMMANDO #2: Immediate.

COMMANDO #1: Right.

LORETTA: New motion?

REG: Completely new motion, eh, that, ah-- that there be, ah, immediate action --

FRANCIS: Ah, once the vote has been taken.

REG: Well, obviously once the vote's been taken. You can't act another resolution till you've voted on it...

JUDITH: Reg, for God’s sake, let's go now!

Who is going to be our Judith that starts to act against this person that is literally killing OUR Club?

Guest Therealrealist
2 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Love to see a joint action by players forcing us into admin so we could get rid of DC. He's a completely useless waster.

Just like 90%/of our playing staff then

We beat derby then get a points deduction for not paying the players in the for the 4th time this season.

Needs to be removed from the job on the grounds he is fit for the job. If ever the fit and proper test should be unforced now is the time.

• Like 1

I imagine DC will speak to Moore in mid week saying, 'who's in the team for Saturday'. Moore says, 'I don't know yet, we're still in training deciding tactics/formation etc'.

DC tells him, 'you need to hurry up, as I'm only paying the ones who are playing...'

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Therealrealist said:

Maybe cus he’s the only one who hasn’t been offered a new deal on 70% less than his previous contract=like fletch fox and nuihu...but I’m still shocked he signed a new deal if he never gets paid...he must be mad

So we will have bannan on £30k p.w. and all the new players on peanuts..... what could possibly go wrong

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Gob_Bluth said:

Here's the massive thing too

All those waiting for these players to clear off so we can have a rebuild

Football is a myopic, inward looking, incestuous profession - everyone knows everyone and everyone talks to everyone, this is 100% going to have a massive effect on the summer recruitment.

What summer recruit the chairman has no money, he still owes the fans their money, there won't be anymore money suddenly appearing.

We will start next season with what we finish this season with, plus a few kids to make up the numbers and the joke of a chairman will blame us for it because we asked for our season ticket money back.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Animis said:

I imagine DC will speak to Moore in mid week saying, 'who's in the team for Saturday'. Moore says, 'I don't know yet, we're still in training deciding tactics/formation etc'.

DC tells him, 'you need to hurry up, as I'm only paying the ones who are playing...'

image.png.74c309df77c7bd2b6e0c5fabe4bff50f.png

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Football is a myopic, inward looking, incestuous profession - everyone knows everyone and everyone talks to everyone, this is 100% going to have a massive effect on the summer recruitment.

Without a doubt - we'll only end up with an ever increasing list of desperados and mercenaries who are happy taking risks because their careers are going no where.

What a state we are in.

• Like 3

In league one we are going to get eaten alive like a rotten corpse by well managed and positive mometum clubs like Fleetwood and Burton. We have zero expertise or potential  positive plans in place to help turn this around. It's so defeatist and doom mongery but its pretty true. Chansiri has poisoned the club with everythjng he has touched expect for 2 years of vanity spending which ended up crushing us because he didn't do it sustainably. Beyond thick. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, room0035 said:

What summer recruit the chairman has no money, he still owes the fans their money, there won't be anymore money suddenly appearing.

We will start next season with what we finish this season with, plus a few kids to make up the numbers and the joke of a chairman will blame us for it because we asked for our season ticket money back.

I agree but even those looking we'll be looking at on free transfers will be giving us a wide berth

Agent: Alright mate, Donny, Wigan & Sheff Weds are in for you

Player: Cool cool, whats the offers?

Agent: They're all offering 5k a week but Wednesday will only pay you 7k of that on time and the other 13k will arrive at some undetermined time afterwards

Player: But Wigan and Donny won't? It's on the level?

Agent: Nah all above board, no problems there mate

Player: Alright bud, tell Wednesday to testicles, setup meetings with Wigan & Donny

• Haha 1

Guest Grandad

Old saying

You can fool all of the people some of the time

You can fool some of the people all of the time

But you can't fool all of the people, all of the time.

This thread is absolute proof of the second one... 

3 minutes ago, Grandad said:

Old saying

You can fool all of the people some of the time

You can fool some of the people all of the time

But you can't fool all of the people, all of the time.

This thread is absolute proof of the second one... 

I think it is just denial. Part of the grieving process.

• Like 1

Guest Therealrealist
28 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

Yet Darren Moore left donny to come here...stop talking nonsense