Scenes at Old Trafford today.. time to do something similar at Hillsborough?

Guest T Hardy

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Yeah, but bo11ocks to them.

Agreed but they’ll be as vocal as us unfortunately there are a lot of lads I know who are still giving it the he’s put 350 million we’d be done without him and you can’t change their minds on it 

Just now, PARKOWL said:

Agreed but they’ll be as vocal as us unfortunately there are a lot of lads I know who are still giving it the he’s put 350 million we’d be done without him and you can’t change their minds on it 

Words fail me.

I used to back the bloke, but god knows how anyone can think he's doing a good job is beyond me.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Words fail me.

I used to back the bloke, but god knows how anyone can think he's doing a good job is beyond me.

Ignorance I think it's called 

Guest Therealrealist
21 minutes ago, Hughdowd said:

Problem we have now is our fan base is so beaten down and soft ... we are on par  with the likes of Norwich .. Watford..Ipswich etc .......😩😩😩

Deffo

30 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

Maybe we should protest. But if we were to do it like the brainless yobos at ManU, then we would just confirm that the real SWFC has gone for ever. 

How do you work that out? 

What are you suggesting? We all stand in silence?

1 minute ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

What we doing then? 

Protesting or not? Or have we got to wait for the £600 season tickets to be announced for League 1? 

We wearing name badges? 

2 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

I think we should. So we can grass each other up if anyone shouts anything naughty 

Good idea. 

We need to get the fella who was asking about Teale's Bentley. 

Guest T Hardy
16 minutes ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

What we doing then? 

Protesting or not? Or have we got to wait for the £600 season tickets to be announced for League 1? 

A fan group needs to call for it, and/or a good number of fans on social media to get the word around 

2 hours ago, SiJ said:

Yeah, but bo11ocks to them.

Remember there are good people who have supported our club long before you were born. If you carry out your thoughts, you are no better than those you protest against. Think carefully. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

Remember there are good people who have supported our club long before you were born. If you carry out your thoughts, you are no better than those you protest against. Think carefully. 

They could be the greatest person who has walked the face of the planet,  but that still doesn't mean that they aren't massively wrong. 

Are you saying that there is no protest on the off chance we upset someone who has supported the club long before I and others were born? Are they better fans because they've been around longer? 

Bit of a stretch too with the no better than those you protest against line. A real stretch. 

Edited by SiJ

1 minute ago, Eaton_Swfc said:

Is that what they did at old Trafford? 

No, no it isn't. 

No, they just smashed up the hotel and slashed a copper's face...

Edited by Minton
  • Like 1

Guest T Hardy
3 minutes ago, Aingarth said:

So he shouldn’t want to protest because there might be some people who have supported Wednesday longer than he has that don’t want to protest? That doesn’t make sense. 

I think we should protest!!!

You can't protest, as I have been watching Wednesday longer than you and don't think you should. 

Can't argue with that logic. 

*goes home*

:duntmatter: