Failure to pay wages in April

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

The writing was on the wall when Chansiri wrote a massive monologue on the club website pleading with fans to buy into his incredibly expensive and ridiculous Club 1867 scheme.

Bloke is skint and his family business aren’t helping him out anymore in my opinion.

I think it’s the reliance on the family business that could be the delay. If he was skint with no access to cash we’d have gone under presumably. 

Not paying them makes zero sense unless you are literally sitting on a bank account of £0.

With all the outgoings in the summer the expenses of the club should be easily pulled back into line. The players still contracted are luckily the ones that will have suitors too.

Why you wouldn’t cover the costs until July, then hack away at your expenses is beyond me. He must literally have nothing left. Worrying.

• Like 4

Same chairman not paying players in a critical month is asking Moore to keep us up whilst he fights a life threatening illness

Also same chairman that could have released Pulis from his contract at no cost, but decided to sack him and pay him a premium 

Absolute clown

Sooner he is gone the better

• Like 2

37 minutes ago, @owlstalk said:

This post is just bizarre in a thread about people not getting paid their wages by their boss AGAIN 

Calm down dear! I was making reference to the players not being motivated as been posted earlier in this thread. There was 6 of them who played for the shirt yesterday in my opinion. They showed professional pride and put in the effort. 

• Like 1

The club has zero income , im amazed that many clubs aint folded. Im sure that forest must have a much bigger wage bill than us . Chansiri has always paid wages maybe a week or 2 late so no big deal when there aint any money coming into the club . 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, morganowl said:

The club has zero income , im amazed that many clubs aint folded. Im sure that forest must have a much bigger wage bill than us . Chansiri has always paid wages maybe a week or 2 late so no big deal when there aint any money coming into the club . 

Get out of here with that rubbish. 

Sorry just going to start calling guff like this out. 

• Love 1

5 minutes ago, morganowl said:

march’s wages are more than “a couple of weeks” late. 

This is going to come to a head sooner rather than later. The fans are starting to turn for a variety of reasons. Personally I think as stubborn as he is, there will come a time when he will have to sell at whatever price he can get? 

14 minutes ago, morganowl said:

what a load of rubbish. 

Guest Hornsby
16 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Is it 7-8 million loss in revenue if we go down to league one? 

And no Magpies comp. Of £6;million.

Plus £7 million stadium loan repsyment September.

And Barrys new bumper contract, costing £2 million a year.