Failure to pay wages in April

Just now, TheEnchanter said:

If this was at a lot of other clubs. Fans would have had him out by now. Or at least been protesting like mad. I even heard it said whats the point in protesting when he isnt in the country. **** me talk about rolling over and watching the club die. 

Tbf, I don't see any of us on here marching down to start a protest. 

1 minute ago, Django said:

Maybe I’m a deluded fool but you’d like to think they’d put a bit of effort in because of the fans, I know I would 

This is what I’m getting at. These guys won’t be skint and who really wants to be associated with a relegation. I can see why there would be discontent and it reflects badly on the club and owner as we need everyone pulling in the same direction. but it’s happened at other clubs this season too. Some of whom are much higher in the table. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Bluesteel said:

Seeing as they’ve been paid late a few times but get their substantial money. It’s disappointing that this is still affecting performances. It’s not ideal by any means but the last year hasn’t been for most people. 

It’s still a sport and no doubt there’s a few quid in it for some of them if they stop up 

They've not been paid for 2 months according to the examiner.

Stop making excuses for DC, it's inexcusable no matter how much money they're on

• Like 4

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

Can he not be forced out by the powers that be for him failing to pay the players wages, not just once but several times now. 

They'll not force him out, they'll force the club out of the league. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Angers me that you see the scenes at Old Trafford today. A club who have everything.

Then you still have Wednesday fans shouting other Wednesday fans down for speaking up against what Chancer has done to this club. 

It honestly baffles me that people are still blind to his incompetence and defend him, the man is a joke and is going to send the club under! 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

They've not been paid for 2 months according to the examiner.

Stop making excuses for DC, it's inexcusable no matter how much money they're on

Im not. He should make sure there is enough money to fulfill his obligations this season and transfer it from overseas early enough.

But they have been getting paid and will get paid as has happened before. Next time a player CBA because they will get paid their dues a bit later doesn’t absolve them completely in my view. No one comes out with any credit but the fans suffer as usual.

1 minute ago, WalthamOwl said:

A massive squad rebuild needed this summer. What player in their right minds will sign when they don’t know if they will be paid! What a poo show of a club. 

Exactly right,  players will choose to sign for Wycombe and Fleetwood in the summer over us due to the wages issue.  I’m not about to join a company who has failed to pay their staff 4 times in less than a year.  

The only way Wednesday will have any success in the future is when Chansiri and his team leave the club 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Tbf, I don't see any of us on here marching down to start a protest. 

It takes some bloody drumming up on here to whip up the feeling to even consider it. I have no idea/expertise/mobility or presence online to start a protest but spread the idea round strong enough and I'm sure we'll catch on eventually before its too late. I'm not talking about breaking into the ground and throwing flares around but a proper targeted meeting after we are relegated with a strong message against the ownership of this club is surely needed. If it doesn't happen it will always qualify Chansiri to think that he can do whatever and the fans will accept it. How do we drum that up? I don't know. But if there is something to attend to make a strong point then I will willingly attend. We've tried to do it the proper way through the Supporters club, tried to liase with letters and statements. Fairly worded and open expressions of concern. Met with lies and disregard. Lets see what we can do as fans. It will take more of us. 

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

They'll not force him out, they'll force the club out of the league. 

Yeah it’s the club that gets punished via a points deduction. But it’s not been happening during the pandemic as it would be taking place across the leagues.

Chansiri’s writing the blue print as to how to destroy a club.  Everything he does is calamitous.  Irrespective of what anyone thinks about our current squad, most of whom will be out of contract, how can we attract players in the Summer?  We will be under an embargo with further points deductions or even expulsion from the league.

Now is the time to be getting down to Hillsborough to protest before it’s too late.