Failure to pay wages in April

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

I don’t care what people say about them being millionaires etc etc.

If the contract you signed is not being honoured by your employer, no matter who you are - you won’t perform to the best of your ability.

Thanks Chansiri you utter melon. Ruined our club. 

Well yeah. 

If I turned up to work and was told they weren't paying me for the previous month, I might feel less inclined to put a shift in tbh. 

• Like 1

Just now, Spuddy01 said:

I don't care what people say about how rich they think he is, or how much money his family has

The guy is 100% brassic, he hasn't got a penny to his name.

He's gambled everything on red and black came up.

• Like 7

Chansiri allegedly breaching players contracts again, not processing refunds to ST holders.  The loan secured by the charge over the ground is due fir repayment in the near future.  Massive loss of revenue when we slide into the pub league.  

Heading into administration/insolvency?

• Like 4

When you think there’s players like Bannan who look after more than just their household. From an off the pitch point of view it’s horrendous to think how some of the players must feel when it comes to supporting their families whilst not getting paid. 

• Like 2

Go out there and give everything lads...I mean you are going to be leaving in about two weeks and we haven't paid you for two months, but please go out and give your all. 

Cheers. 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, bigdan2003 said:

And people are blaming Darren Moore....who’s laid up in bed with a serious health issue 

Nobody takes those fans seriously when they have a pop at a manager who’s down with blood clots and Covid 

Nobody 

We just say ‘ oh ok mate’ then move along 

• Like 6

Owlstalk Shop

Just now, Bouncing Owl said:

Players like Bannan, Palmer, Hutch, Joey and Windass showed fight and played for the shirt yesterday.

There were a number of others who’s performance levels were well below the standard in my opinion. 

This post is just bizarre in a thread about people not getting paid their wages by their boss AGAIN 

• Like 1

Owlstalk Shop

3 minutes ago, Marro said:

Chansiri allegedly breaching players contracts again, not processing refunds to ST holders.  The loan secured by the charge over the ground is due fir repayment in the near future.  Massive loss of revenue when we slide into the pub league.  

Heading into administration/insolvency?

100%

• Like 1

Those having a pop at Moore too. 

Guy is laid up in bed with pneumonia  and having to manage a bunch of players who haven't been paid since he got the job. 

Pep would struggle to manage this situation. 

• Like 5

2 minutes ago, TheEnchanter said:

Chansiri is a joke. 

I take back a lot of the blame I laid on the players if this is true. They did well to even get a few points. 

We are run by poison and still... STILL fans back him or think it's ok. Sickening. 

Angers me that you see the scenes at Old Trafford today. A club who have everything.

Then you still have Wednesday fans shouting other Wednesday fans down for speaking up against what Chancer has done to this club. 

• Like 3

Seeing as they’ve been paid late a few times but get their substantial money. It’s disappointing that this is still affecting performances. It’s not ideal by any means but the last year hasn’t been for most people. 

It’s still a sport and no doubt there’s a few quid in it for some of them if they stop up 

1 minute ago, hasthagotanycheese said:

Chansiri's stewardship of our once proud club is nothing short of an utter shambles. Whatever league we are in next year, if he dares show his face in the ground he will be shocked at the reception he receives.

The programme seller will be screaming 3quid right in his face. Eye to eye

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Well yeah. 

If I turned up to work and was told they weren't paying me for the previous month, I might feel less inclined to put a shift in tbh. 

Maybe I’m a deluded fool but you’d like to think they’d put a bit of effort in because of the fans, I know I would 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, hasthagotanycheese said:

Whatever league we are in next year, if he dares show his face in the ground he will be shocked at the reception he receives.

Or will he? Far too many supporters think the sun shines out of his arse. It's sickening how many of them still defend him and haven't a clue or any ability to look at things objectively.

• Like 3

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Angers me that you see the scenes at Old Trafford today. A club who have everything.

Then you still have Wednesday fans shouting other Wednesday fans down for speaking up against what Chancer has done to this club. 

If this was at a lot of other clubs. Fans would have had him out by now. Or at least been protesting like mad. I even heard it said whats the point in protesting when he isnt in the country. **** me talk about rolling over and watching the club die. 

• Like 4