Why is Harris taking that free kick????

Guest domSWFC

I couldn't help but laugh when he took it. Huge game, last minute and we let Harris take a freekick in a dangerous position. It's a shame Derby lost yesterday because this team don't care, have no fight and will go down. Other teams just keep prolonging our disappointment. 

Why is Harris starting games he is gash, we have Reach or Green who can play his position. With the chance he missed yesterday and the mistakes he made you could have play an under 9 player who would have put in a better performance.

Harris is useless he makes JJ Look like Ronaldo.

I pray he never wears the shirt again.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

When we won the free kick, my dad (not an owl) asked who our free kick taker was?

I said “Reach, Windass, Bannan..” and jokingly said “...but knowing us we’ll let Harris take it and he’ll clear it over the bar”.. hahaha we all laughed...  then we saw Harris standing over the ball. And THAT, summed up Sheffield Wednesday this season,  a joke.  

• Like 6

I laughed hysterically for 20+ mins after that free kick. It was the maddest thing I’ve seen done for a while. When I saw Bannan and Harris stood there I though ‘is Bannan going to float it in? Seems a waste of a shooting opportunity’. The. Harris took it. What was going through his head? Comedy gold. Should have got Westwood up to take it. 

5 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

At least he had the balls to take it. I'll say that for him. 

Sod it.

Put Pelupessy on free kicks.

Nothing to do with gonads. Bloke should use his brain. He’s had a stinker for 90 minutes - for the good of the team and club he should be nowhere near that free kick. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Nothing to do with gonads. Bloke should use his brain. He’s had a stinker for 90 minutes - for the good of the team and club he should be nowhere near that free kick. 

Well quite.

But balks does have something to do with it.

Who else was desperate to step to the plate and take the responsibility?

1 minute ago, Lord Snooty said:

Well quite.

But balks does have something to do with it.

Who else was desperate to step to the plate and take the responsibility?

The manager should be screaming at Bannan or Reach or Windass to take the ball away from Harris.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, BIG D said:

Had to be Windass from there. When I saw Harris there I thought we’ll it’s obviously going to be Bannan who takes it. 
How I laughed. 

Ditto, I thought this might be a cleverly worked out plan. Duh! When Harris skied it, the camera panned to Jamie Smith and he threw his arms up in frustration and I'm screaming, well what the F do you expect?! I have no faith in any manager who pins their hopes on Harris to score in a game of such vital importance. In fact I hope never to see him in an Owls shirt ever again. He's an embarrassment.

• Like 1