Surely the sale will be announced now

55 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

£7m loan to repay in a season where we have virtually no new income (if season ticket money is rolled over) and supposedly £8m Less income in league one.....so another £25m hole in the finances

Anyway I am sure that we have a robust plan in place

The loan was to Sheffield 3 the owners of Hillsborough, not SWFC so ST monies etc don’t come into it. Anyway, Sheffield 3 are owned by a successful Thai businessman so no need to worry about robust plans...

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, kobayashi said:

The loan was to Sheffield 3 the owners of Hillsborough, not SWFC so ST monies etc don’t come into it. Anyway, Sheffield 3 are owned by a successful Thai businessman so no need to worry about robust plans...

I thought it was a successful Thai lady businesses person who owned Sheffield 3

So o it's a completely different entity that has to find the £7m then 😉

9 minutes ago, nbupperthongowl said:

I thought it was a successful Thai lady businesses person who owned Sheffield 3

So o it's a completely different entity that has to find the £7m then 😉

Yes, but don’t worry because it is reported to have an annual income of £3m rent...although it also has to pay around £6m instalments on the purchase of the ground as well as repay the £7m loan.
I know that on the face of it it doesn’t sound too robust but I’m sure that it will because he  really is a very successful Thai businessman 

1 minute ago, kobayashi said:

Yes, but don’t worry because it is reported to have an annual income of £3m rent...although it also has to pay around £6m instalments on the purchase of the ground as well as repay the £7m loan.
I know that on the face of it it doesn’t sound too robust but I’m sure that it will because he  really is a very successful Thai businessman 

Ah yes, plenty of evidence to support this success

35 minutes ago, Southie_Owl said:

so the tweet about change of ownership wasn’t recent then 

No.  It was a few months back.  Could have been Alonso or someone else.  I don’t know.

Always thought the statement “we have friends “ in dc very first interview was a weird one to make? The fact stuffing man is still in a job after so much bad advice makes you wonder who exactly owns pulls the strings? Best we can hope for is his family ask ( persuade) him to cut his losses and sell up? Provided he can find a buyer in these worrying times. Dc is so erratic you just no idea what’s  round the corner in any way shape or form. I for one am not confident about next season ( league one probably) cus can’t see that any forethought about recruitment or who does it coming off! Hope to be proved wrong. 

Guest Hornsby
13 hours ago, nbupperthongowl said:

£7m loan to repay in a season where we have virtually no new income (if season ticket money is rolled over) and supposedly £8m Less income in league one.....so another £25m hole in the finances

Anyway I am sure that we have a robust plan in place

It is also the vulture lender profile, Co op they aint.

Crashed Watford without blinking so Pozzo could rescue from verge of  bankruptcy, for £20 million.... with a stadium near London.

Now Hornets valued at £280 million.

Lets hope we follow same path. TAXI.

18 minutes ago, Hornsby said:

It is also the vulture lender profile, Co op they aint.

Crashed Watford without blinking so Pozzo could rescue from verge of  bankruptcy, for £20 million.... with a stadium near London.

Now Hornets valued at £280 million.

Lets hope we follow same path. TAXI.

Interesting thoughts.....I wonder if they already have a buyer lined up in case of a default?

Could this be linked to the stadium being bought in installments?.....limits total loss?