Surely the sale will be announced now

On 01/05/2021 at 17:08, Blueform mac said:

Why do people make these pointless,unfounded statements.

Seriously......do you honestly think we’ll stay up?

Derby will end their crap run with us, everybody else does, why are they any different.

And toytown will win one of their games anyway.

Guest Hornsby

Any buyer will surely wait for fire sale in September when Chancer cant repay £7 million loan.

1 hour ago, Hornsby said:

Any buyer will surely wait for fire sale in September when Chancer cant repay £7 million loan.

For me this is our biggest worry. If he defaults on the loan, Sheffield 3 will be made bankrupt, Chancer loses the stadium and we either get evicted from Hillsbro, or the loan holder charges us a fortune in rent to recoup his money. 

2 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

For me this is our biggest worry. If he defaults on the loan, Sheffield 3 will be made bankrupt, Chancer loses the stadium and we either get evicted from Hillsbro, or the loan holder charges us a fortune in rent to recoup his money. 

Seeing as the football club have a 20 year lease. How does that work out?

• Like 2

Just now, Sham67 said:

Seeing as the football club have a 20 year lease. How does that work out?

I'm no expert in owt like that mate. I'm assuming our lease is with Sheffield 3, and if they went under it would become null and void. 

Just now, S36 OWL said:

I'm no expert in owt like that mate. I'm assuming our lease is with Sheffield 3, and if they went under it would become null and void. 

Correct, you are no expert.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

20 hours ago, Manwë said:

Wednesday would stay up for sure if it wasn't for the six deducted points, which clearly shows Chansiri knows what he's doing on the football side of things.

Possibly a shade simplistic? The crap results haven’t helped either...

25 minutes ago, ANDY said:

If he’s secured the loan against the ground and defaults on a repayment then the lender can take possession 

that’s how this works isn’t it. 

That's what I thought mate. 

4 hours ago, Hornsby said:

£7m loan to repay in a season where we have virtually no new income (if season ticket money is rolled over) and supposedly £8m Less income in league one.....so another £25m hole in the finances

Anyway I am sure that we have a robust plan in place

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, S36 OWL said:

So if chansiri (Sheffield 3) default on the loan and he loses the stadium, our lease would still be valid? 

It's upto the person holding the loan note, they take possession of the land/stadium.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Owls-Fan said:

How many followers?  

No idea. Some have speculated the account is connected to The Chansiri’s.  

The account seems to be in suspense / tweets not loading but was active at the turn of the year spreading positivity when we were on a downward spiral. 

6 minutes ago, Marro said:

No idea. Some have speculated the account is connected to The Chansiri’s.  

The account seems to be in suspense / tweets not loading but was active at the turn of the year spreading positivity when we were on a downward spiral. 

so the tweet about change of ownership wasn’t recent then 

Edited by Southie_Owl