If we only have 45 minutes left as a Championship club...

Don't get me wrong, I'll be gutted, but also a bit relieved. It'll be a time we can finally put a line under this torrid, torrid season. We may be in a position where Dear Leader will finally act... and goodness knows what that looks like but my chaotic neutral side would kind of enjoy it. Genuinely interested to see what he says and does.

Probably showing my naivety here, but I can only hope that the second relegation is confirmed, someone within the club hierarchy will flick a switch that will start the "relegation plan" chain of actions. 

Disappointed with Moore et al today, but I still think he's one of the better options we can hope for to lead a League One campaign and rebuild. We have to hope, because the current set of wasters we have turning out for us offer no hope whatsoever.

The disappointment will be sickening, but we can only hope that there is some sort of catalyst for change to be found from all this. Otherwise next weekend will be Sheffield Wednesday's last Championship fixture for a long, long time. 

I will NEVER hope for any result that sends Wednesday down, but if and when it does happen today I'll definitely feel a tinge of relief that it's done with. 

I can't stand another week of faint false hope followed by a nerve jangling game at Derby in which we'll inevitably capitulate in gutwrenching fashion. 

Oh and just as I finish typing that Derby score... 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, StudentOwl said:

Don't get me wrong, I'll be gutted, but also a bit relieved. It'll be a time we can finally put a line under this torrid, torrid season. We may be in a position where Dear Leader will finally act... and goodness knows what that looks like but my chaotic neutral side would kind of enjoy it. Genuinely interested to see what he says and does.

Probably showing my naivety here, but I can only hope that the second relegation is confirmed, someone within the club hierarchy will flick a switch that will start the "relegation plan" chain of actions. 

Disappointed with Moore et al today, but I still think he's one of the better options we can hope for to lead a League One campaign and rebuild. We have to hope, because the current set of wasters we have turning out for us offer no hope whatsoever.

The disappointment will be sickening, but we can only hope that there is some sort of catalyst for change to be found from all this. Otherwise next weekend will be Sheffield Wednesday's last Championship fixture for a long, long time. 

...a 'plan' you say? 

:Chansiri:

• Haha 1