OK so today not the best BUT if results don't go our way and there is a choice. Will you shout for Rovrum and hope it takes Derby down with us. 

Second if relegation makes Chansiri sell will you feel better.

Third first player to rid is Reach what a liability.

Fourth I will still be a Wednesdayite long after Elephant man f00ks off and hopefully that is soon. HE is responsible for this.

I hope beyond all hope now that it does go to the last day, just to see their faces when Derby send us down. Our fans deserve that at least. Such an opportunity and once again wasted. In fact, I seriously doubt we wanted it because you can't be so poor and have the motivation. At some point, genuine desire must come to the top and show itself, yet nothing. 

Does anyone think we'd have played the same with the crowd in?

10 minutes ago, marshy said:

I hope beyond all hope now that it does go to the last day, just to see their faces when Derby send us down. Our fans deserve that at least. Such an opportunity and once again wasted. In fact, I seriously doubt we wanted it because you can't be so poor and have the motivation. At some point, genuine desire must come to the top and show itself, yet nothing. 

Does anyone think we'd have played the same with the crowd in?

I think the programme seller would have geed up the lads a bit. 3-0 win I would think today.