One of the Biggest Injustices in Football

Just now, steelcityowlsfan said:

I hope Derby are 4-0 by half time. Let’s pull the plug on this sh*t show and hope DC f**is off in the summer. 

I'd only hope that if Swansea score 5 in the 2nd half. Put a proper dent in Derby's confidence going into a potential shoot out with us in the last game (hoping Rotherham don't win again this season)

As much as it'd be nice to put an end to the misery of this season one way or another, I could never bring myself to want Wednesday to get relegated. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, flo said:

Insane to me that we would actually not be in bottom 3 if we didn't have the minus 6

I just hope we finish within 6 points of 4th bottom, so that Chansiri can't then turn round and say it's not his fault because the deduction made no difference.  Because he'll have the nerve to.  

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Sambo89 said:

I'd only hope that if Swansea score 5 in the 2nd half. Put a proper dent in Derby's confidence going into a potential shoot out with us in the last game (hoping Rotherham don't win again this season)

As much as it'd be nice to put an end to the misery of this season one way or another, I could never bring myself to want Wednesday to get relegated. 

This

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sambo89 said:

We deserve it and it might be the only thing that prompts DC to sell. Let’s be honest even if by some miracle we stop up, we’ll probably be right back here in 12 months time. 

I don’t want us to go down but sometimes things like this are a necessary evil. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

We deserve it and it might be the only thing that prompts DC to sell. Let’s be honest even if by some miracle we stop up, we’ll probably be right back here in 12 months time. 

I don’t want us to go down but sometimes things like this are a necessary evil. 

If we go down, we can't argue. We've been shocking all season, and I can't really understand the logic behind going down means DC will sell. 

He doesn't appear to get the pressure from fans, and if he is holding out to try and regain as much of his financial losses as possible, what would make him sell a club that's in a league below so would be worth less so would lose more money anyway?

I think, barring some miracle, were stuck with DC no matter what league we're in, so let's just hope by some other miracle we stay up. 

5 minutes ago, Sambo89 said:

If we go down, we can't argue. We've been shocking all season, and I can't really understand the logic behind going down means DC will sell. 

He doesn't appear to get the pressure from fans, and if he is holding out to try and regain as much of his financial losses as possible, what would make him sell a club that's in a league below so would be worth less so would lose more money anyway?

I think, barring some miracle, were stuck with DC no matter what league we're in, so let's just hope by some other miracle we stay up. 

It’s the hope that kills ya pal. 

1 hour ago, steelcityowlsfan said:

It’s the hope that kills ya pal. 

Very true. 

3 minutes ago we were down with Rotherham, now 2 quick goals mean we're still alive by the skin of our teeth. 

Guest Mcguigan

We’ll stay up by the skin of our teeth and DC will think next season we should be pushing automatic promotion.

5 minutes ago, Kopparberg said:

If we stay up - we deserved to

If we stay up it’s because it’s been handed to us. Make no mistake.

We can quite as easily finish bottom of the league, and that would be deserved. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, alanharper said:

I just hope we finish within 6 points of 4th bottom, so that Chansiri can't then turn round and say it's not his fault because the deduction made no difference.  Because he'll have the nerve to.  

Yeah but if we are within 6 points he will have it the other way round and claim that the team he built was good enough but that the EFL had sent us down even though it wasn't his fault and he did nothing wrong.