Just now, Green Calx said:

The play off lot all need to go. We need a new identity of young, hungry players. 

Project CLEAR AAHHHHT has gone well so far

Hunt

Pudil

Loovens

Lee

Wallace

Forrestieri 

Hooper

Joao

I'm sure the quality of replacements will pick up, now we're in League1 

We will have 11 Andre Greens lining up for us next season.

seriously I dread o think what dirge will be brought in to replace these clowns.

It can get much worse whilst our hapless chairman remains in charge.

Just now, camffiti said:

Project CLEAR AAHHHHT has gone well so far

Hunt

Pudil

Loovens

Lee

Wallace

Forrestieri 

Hooper

Joao

I'm sure the quality of replacements will pick up, now we're in League1 

The problem today was more about lack of backbone even more than lack of quality.

Rip the squad apart and replace with younger and more athletic players from abroad and lower leagues rather than the overpaid older journeymen that we've recruited in recent seasons. Players who exhibit a pride in their performances.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

I wish we could. None of them deserve new deals. Even the ones under contract I would have no problem getting rid. 

Well if what we read about their contracts is true, their wages may take a significant hit. Mind you can't see many getting same pay anywhere else based on their performances this season.

3 hours ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

I know some argue that you can't just clear the decks and rebuild from scratch; but seriously this gutless crew needs purging completely .

Unfortunately a clear out is not just the solution.  We need a new owner.  Chansiri and the wolves like Stuffing Balls must go.  They are the cancer killing our club. 

Chansiri has FAILED.  His only competence is being incompetent.  He is too pig headed and stupid to learn.  To use phraseology from his culture, he has brought great shame and dishonour to the supporters, fleeced them and shown great disrespect during his tenure.  He must go now.