• Hutchinson
    • Borner
    • Green
    • Pelupessy
    • Windass
    • Bannan
    • Harris
    • Rhodes

If paterson is a RB for a whole COUNTRY why did he look like a painter & decorator in roughly the same position today??

Who recruited Green? Seriously what is the point of Green?

Like where does he play and what's his main attribute?

Here's some ratings for you.

Westwood 3. Great pen save but try not to create a pen situation again cheers. Distribution was dire.

Borner 1 Seriously, I think I'm giving him 1 for managing to put the shirt on the right way

Reach 0 Bored of talking about him and his lack of anything. 

Cba arrrrrrsed to give any other players a score like they can't be arsed to grind out an attempt to win.

Worse line up under Moore. Needed 3 points, home fixture we are down anyway Rhodes and Windass should start. 

Wtf was Paterson doing at full/wing back??? Should have changed that from the start when it wasn't ever working.

Uggggghhhhhhh

3 hours ago, Teddy Nickelarse said:

I can't bring myself to vote for any one player. The overall performance was just so listless, passionless and gutless.

A fine job moores doing, he needs to go along with the rest of them. 

• Like 1

Over cautious and a lack of ambition to get in the box, id sooner they go down with a roar than a meow, their keeping could have played in flip flops and sat in a deck chair if was warmer, hes barely been tested over 90 minutes.

Id seriously struggle to pick out one player from that lot who Id want in my side next season apart from possibly Windass.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

1658023418_2021-05-0114_27_07.png.39744a1d9f71fd08f56953935ed6d94b.png

So little quality. No tempo. You couldn't watch that and see a team battling for its life.  Not at all.

An afternoon of let offs. Much of it from our own doing. 

How we've taken a point I do not know. 

A charmed life.

So remarkably,  we're still in it.

never-ending-nightmare-quote-1-picture-quote-1.jpg.e96bbe63b439d2bb5aec0b98ef4906b6.jpg

It’s like death by a thousand cuts. 

• Like 1

Bannan was the only player in a Wednesday shirt who looked as though today’s game mattered to him. Fantastic run in the second half, shame he passed the ball to Wednesday’s version of Devon Loch.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Leaving us with a do or die game to finish with.  You couldn't script it. 

Will it be a Hollywood ending?

The coup de grâce might be delivered by Rovrum in midweek. I don’t know if I have the mental strength to survive this season. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Lord Snooty said:

Leaving us with a do or die game to finish with.  You couldn't script it. 

Will it be a Hollywood ending?

Yeah written by Charlie Chaplin...slapstick comedy but I doubt we'll win an Oscar 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Lord Snooty said:

1658023418_2021-05-0114_27_07.png.39744a1d9f71fd08f56953935ed6d94b.png

So little quality. No tempo. You couldn't watch that and see a team battling for its life.  Not at all.

An afternoon of let offs. Much of it from our own doing. 

How we've taken a point I do not know. 

A charmed life.

So remarkably,  we're still in it.

never-ending-nightmare-quote-1-picture-quote-1.jpg.e96bbe63b439d2bb5aec0b98ef4906b6.jpg

M’lud - At your age they shouldn’t be allowed to put you through this kind of torture. SWFC should be reported to Social Services  - perhaps arresting key personnel is our only hope!

• Like 1

What a poor, poor performance in the circumstances. We were disjointed, afraid and lacking confidence throughout. 

ratings

Westwood. 7.  Made up for silly penalty concession with wonder save from the pen, solid aside from that.

Borner. 5. Went forward well a couple of times but looks so ragged nowadays. A shadow of the player he was 2 years ago.

Hutchinson 8. One of his best games since coming back. Very solid, led defence well, couple of good long balls. 
Palmer 7. Again solid and didn’t give forest much 

Reach. 2. Unforgivable lack of focus and quality throughout. Let the side down .

Paterson 4. Ran , worked but offered little 

Joey P 7. Good innings in dm and looked to break forwards when he could

Bannan 6. Busted a gut but lacked quality

Harris. 2. Will have nightmares about today. Incredible lack of composure and quality throughout.

Green 3. Very few signs of any real impact so far. Another worrying performance.

windass 6. Chased and got stuck in but isn’t a central striker and offers no outlet to play others in . 
 Rhodes 6.  We improved with him on .

tactically a mess. The team formation didn’t work, the wide players were dreadful and we lacked the brains or balls to grab 3 point s today. 

we won’t beat derby if we play like that again.

Joey my mom, Palmer and a few others did ok. 

Green and Harris were very poor. 

Overall not a good performance with some baffling tactics and not once did we change it. 

Patterson at wing back. :duntmatter:

• Like 1

Westwood - 7  Assured throughout, though didn't have a lot to do. Loses 1 point for his role in the penalty but fantastic save. Think we                                              would have more points if he had played more this season.

Palmer - 6   Steady but unspectacular, same old.

Hutchinson - 8   My MOM.  Solid didn't put a foot wrong but must have been tough having the German equivalent of Frank Spencer alongside                                     him. Tried to drive us forward occasionally as well.

Boerner - 5       Frightening with the ball at his feet, a few  sloppy back passes nearly put us in trouble.

Paterson - 6    Grafted as usual but didn't think the position he played helped.

Bannan  - 7    Usual good performance, everywhere on the pitch and some good touches. Loses 1 point for letting Harris take that free kick.

Pelupessy - 6    Typical average game from him. Ok at passing the ball a few yards backwards and sideways but offers nothing much else.

Reach - 6     Got into some decent positions but poor balls in. Pathetic header resulting in penalty.

Green  -  2    Hardly touched the ball but when he did gave it away.

Windass  -  6    Decent always tried, excellent shot 2nd half, better when Rhodes is on.

Harris  -  4  Don't think he was as awful as some make out. Never stopped trying and got into some decent positions but end product was                            woeful and poor decision making.

Rhodes -  6.5    Should have started, did well, got into good positions in the box, a couple of headers and a shot on target. He and Windass                                   seem to work well together and have a good understanding.

Only three 7+ out of 10 performances, will need 11 next week.

1 hour ago, andrew1974 said:

Giving the ball to Harris is essentially giving the ball away. He makes Franz Carr look effective

90 more minutes and hopefully we'll never see him in our shirt again

You blame Harris, but move him across to the right and he creates.

Atrocious management. 

Westwood 8

Joey 7

Bannan, Palmer, Hutch, Windass, Rhodes 5

Borner, Reach, Paterson 4

Harris 2 ( he got us attacking time and time again but he’s useless on the left ffs!)

Green 0 dreadful player

Moore 0 - awful use of players.

Edited by Holmowl