• Green
    • Pelupessy
    • Windass
    • Bannan
    • Harris
    • Rhodes

Guest Theboylangers
1 minute ago, toooldforthis said:

Sat too deep, Baz way too deep. That midfield week after week got us relegated. No flair. No ideas (apart from Baz) Went for Hutch (6/10) cos he read the game really well and made it look easy. 5/10 all others except Harris & Reach 3/10.

Bit generous giving Reach and Harris 3/10. If only minuses were allowed. Both dire. 

It was very hard to pick a MOTM, for all the wrong reasons.  Pelupessy gets it from me.  He was solid and tidy where others were showing their nervousness. 

Too many of the players I'd expect to be voting for were very disappointing.  They put the effort in today, but they've  got no confidence, can't out-fight anyone, and more often than not, fail to show whatever quality they have.

2 minutes ago, A47Owl said:

Can somebody see which two people votes for Harris. 

They need to be on the stage at the Comedy club. 

One was me.

It was a protest vote.

I won't remember it was me later when I'm drunk and it will make me angrymad.

Think it’s going to take while for me to get over this inept performance.

You’d think I’d be used to it by now but thought the players would be fired up and show some fight and be totally up and at them today but was the total opposite.

The coaching staff looked to be showing same defeatist attitude against a team totally on the beach and there for the taking.

A big percent of this game I saw us with a flat back 5 as Reach showing no will to run and Paterson puffing away like a 60 per day smoker.

Why no change of formation at any point to get more players forward ??

Basic stuff this and starting to question yet another failed management team who I don’t want to see here long term.

Ffing livid 

• Like 4

Today has summer up our season.

The wrong formation for the players we have, we don't have any wing back at the whole club so don't play a formation that needs them, we only had 2 centre back on the pitch in a back 3, but 2 Sat on the bench. And needing to win the game the only striker we have at the club is sat on the bench.

Reach is truly awful at left wing back and should be further up the pitch. 

Kadeen Harris has to be one of the worse attacking midfielders I have ever seen in an owls shirt, if he didn't have a bit of pace he would not even be a league player and probably would not even be in football.

Paterson was once again barely in the game it was like he was not even on the pitch for big chunks of the game, I can see why Cardiff got rid.

Bannan spent most of his time in his own half  but when he did attack looked a threat just a shame all those hours on the training ground he still cannot take a corner and pelupessy I don't think pass the ball forward all game.

We deserve to be relegated and Reach, Harris, Pelupessy, Paterson can do us all a favour and play their football somewhere else next season.

On the plus Hutch look solid at the back, Windass will score a lot of goals in league one and the stadium looks like it won't need a luck of paint this year, though the pitch looks awful.

For SWFC and the chairman and those running the team I say one simple thing. had We had Nuihu or Winnall or Rhodes playing game in game out up front this season we would have survived comfortably, but when you start with midfielders up front you get relegated.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pellupessy MoM?!? FFS

I'm one of Pellupessy's biggest fans, but today he didn't put a foot wrong... or a foot right. It's that attitude that's cost us our place in the Championship. None of them are capable, OR prepared to take the game by the scruff of the kneck.

To many players hiding behind the team, this year.

F3ck em!

• Like 2
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Smith say anything interesting about the game? Players are a bunch of tw@ts or anything like that? 

Nah but he probably said  he didn’t see it as a must win judging by the evidence of the last 94 mins

Guest Hornsby
2 minutes ago, Revenant said:

Pellupessy MoM?!? FFS

I'm one of Pellupessy's biggest fans, but today he didn't put a foot wrong... or a foot right. It's that attitude that's cost us our place in the Championship. None of them are capable, OR prepared to take the game by the scruff of the kneck.

To many players hiding behind the team, this year.

F3ck em!

Like asking for an Aston Martin performance from a Skoda.

Except our players cost much more than crap cars. In weekly wages.

Nice to see Pelupessy getting credit, he’s been much better under DM. 

KW - 6, huge penalty save but also partially responsible for giving it away... other than that didn’t have a save to make. 

Borner - 4, ANOTHER sloppy mistake at the back that almost cost us a goal, very lucky. Atleast he wants to receive the ball and can find a pass, most of the time! 
Hutchinson - 7, best defender at the club I worry how worse of we would be if he never returned 

Palmer - 6, average game but wasted in a back 3 needs to be running the channels 

Reach - 4, wasteful on the ball, at fault for the penalty and never looked interested. Needed a big from him and wasn’t good enough. 
*Pelupessy* -  7, worked hard broke up play and won the ball a lot, brought the intensity he’s often lacked, good game. 
Bannan - 7, always delivers but can’t do it all himself...why didn’t he take that free kick FFS?

Paterson - 5, not his fault but completely wasted in that position, didn’t make any sense, complete passenger 

Green - 3, I’ll need to stat check this but I think he only made 1 pass. Absolutely awful, lost the ball every time and offered nothing 

Windass - 6, worked hard, drives with the ball and created our 2 best chances...played well with almost no chances 

Harris - 2, would be higher if he came off or played RWB. Most frustrating game of the season, wasted the ball every time he had it, decision making & actual footballing ability seems to have left him....absolutely awful 

Rhodes - 4, had 3 decent chances, free header straight at Samba and scuffed both shots off target...very disappointing.

DM - 3, tactics way off the mark, team selection totally wrong and lacked the intensity of a team fighting for their lives. 

• Like 1