Adam Reach

15 hours ago, S Cops Owl said:

That's some claim but I could be convinced. The trouble is everyone remarks about his "worldy" goals, which I'm now convinced were just hit and hope as there were far more "smash it miles off target" shots.

He has scored more worldy  type goals than any other SWFC player, unless someone can provide evidence to the contrary. The number of brilliant goals he has scored show they are not hit and hope.

Edited by sexpistol

34 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

He has scored more worldy  type goals than any other SWFC player, unless someone can provide evidence to the contrary. The number of brilliant goals he has scored show they are not hit and hope.

So did Sanetti , Di Piedi , Humphreys and Briscoe ....... your point is ? 

3 minutes ago, Beast of Boulogne said:

So did Sanetti , Di Piedi , Humphreys and Briscoe ....... your point is ? 

Did those players score multiple worldy type goals? Di Piedi might have got two so I’ll give you that one.

Reach is the best crosser of the ball at the club by some distance, best striker of a ball ( with both feet as well) Play him in his best position.

Edited by sexpistol
  • Like 1

He's a luxury player in a team that can't afford luxury

If we played on the front foot and got at teams, he'd have more contribution, but he's clearly not the type to roll his sleeves up and battle against relegation.

But then again, none of the team are who you'd really want in a relegation fight, but we are where we are

2 minutes ago, Gob_Bluth said:

He's a luxury player in a team that can't afford luxury

If we played on the front foot and got at teams, he'd have more contribution, but he's clearly not the type to roll his sleeves up and battle against relegation.

But then again, none of the team are who you'd really want in a relegation fight, but we are where we are

I wouldn’t disagree with that. But ultimately this is likely to be a one off game and we have to attack and get on the front foot. Reach has got to play in his best position.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, sexpistol said:

I wouldn’t disagree with that. But ultimately this is likely to be a one off game and we have to attack and get on the front foot. Reach has got to play in his best position.

I don't disagree with that either.

It's telling that his best performance came this season against Cardiff when we got at them, he's wasted when we go defensive