WEDNESDAY  V's FOREST

Just now, cbirks said:

I'm furious at that Harris free kick. Who the f*ck gave him the nod? He just kicked our chances into the sky and everyone let him. Utterly and completely unsurprising. 

if we could've paused the action there and put a quid on him scoring at a return of a million to one, i honestly wouldn't have done it. Waste of a quid.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, Marro said:

This season has been an absolute disaster on the pitch and especially behind the scenes with the inept owner and parasites like Stuffing Balls.

That said...........the players have 2 games to stand up and be counted.  To fight for the cause, cover every blade of grass and sweat blood.  To be able to hold their heads up high and know within their hearts that they have given it everything.  

Will they do that in a last ditch effort to save our season?  Judgement day has arrived.  Come on Wednesday, please let’s do this.

It has indeed been an absolute disaster and this feeble result pretty much sums it up - Incapable of delivering when required.

If we do go down today no one can have any complaints whatsoever 

1 minute ago, Maddogbob said:

Westy laughing and smiling not giving to hoots.

It's very few players are fans. Those that are still find it very easy to stick their shift straight down the clubs neck. i.e. Liam shaw. I'll get over it.

ALL OUT!!! Chansiri and Paxo the squad and now Moore can go too for me. Unfortunately I can't understand the pathetic lack of effort urgency. 

Completely clear out top to bottom.

Never seen us get relegated so pathetically and unfortunately now I've seen too many. 

Gutless pathetic utterly useless. 

Only Bannan looked like it was a must win 

Reach shouldn't have been playing for weeks again pathetic had Bannan running past him to do HIS job for him!

Utter disgrace 

3 minutes ago, FreshOwl said:

These players make me not wanna support this club anymore 

We all support THE CLUB and should continue doing that. 

The players will be gone soon but the supporters never will. 

WAWAW. 

• Haha 1

we need a full set of hunger players - this lot lost interest a long time ago.

I don't want to hear about how Hutch, Borner, Palmer, Pelupessy will be ok in L1 - they've all got to go - they're a disease.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Pulixifer said:

It's very few players are fans. Those that are still find it very easy to stick their shift straight down the clubs neck. i.e. Liam shaw. I'll get over it.

Well other players have been vilified, so why not good old westy?

Thank Christ only one more week of him.

Edited by Maddogbob

2 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

Derby to put 11 men behind the ball now? They definitely have an advantage kicking off after us. 

Don't see it that way.

If we were in Derby's position we would be saying we would lose if we set up for a draw.

It's down to Rotherham really.