WEDNESDAY  V's FOREST

You have to ask why we’re pratting about with the ball at the back when we need the ball up the other end. We need to score, we need to win, and we can’t do that playing from me to you at the back, and giving the opponents the ball as a result.

It’s ****ing ridiculous.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

And Forest continue to play in 1st gear. I think if we could have hand picked an opponent for today (from the championship) we couldn’t have picked better. 

This x 1000...........................they are begging to be beaten and we can barely raise a shot........it`s pathetic

6 minutes ago, S72 Owl said:

Is it just me that thinks Knockaert dived? Westwood never touched him. But it’s a stonewall penalty according to Wednesday legends Hinchcliffe, Monk and also Bent

Mate... take the specs off lol

We used to comment all the time that FF would have to move like that to avoid getting snapped in two... you can't just let the contact smash ya. It's an absolute stonewall pen.

• Like 1

Harris - run in on goal twice and waits to be tackled or falls over.

Borner's cross-field pass straight out of play.

To-you, to me nonsense at the back with Reach setting up Knockhaert.

three classic moments of this game and many this season.

Just now, StudentOwl said:

Mate... take the specs off lol

We used to comment all the time that FF would have to move like that to avoid getting snapped in two... you can't just let the contact smash ya. It's an absolute stonewall pen.

I never commented about FF like that. If there’s no contact it should not be a free kick.