• Developer

• Warhorse studios
  • Publisher

• Deep Silver
  • Themes

• Medieval
  • Released

• About

A medieval open world RPG focused on period-accurate fighting and technique.

Kingdom Come: Deliverance

About

A medieval open world RPG focused on period-accurate fighting and technique.

Description

Overview

Kingdom Come: Deliverance is an open world role-playing game developed by Warhorse Studios and published by Deep Silver for PC, Xbox One, and PlayStation 4.

System Requirements

PC

PC MinimumPC Recommended
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Operating System: OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or Windows 10
  • Processor: Intel CPU Core i5-2500K 3.3GHz, AMD CPU Phenom II X4 940
  • Memory: 8 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 660, AMD GPU Radeon HD 7870
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 40 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Integrated
  • Requires a 64-bit processor and operating system
  • Operating System: OS 64-bit Windows 7 or 64-bit Windows 8 (8.1) or Windows 10
  • Processor: Intel CPU Core i7 3770 3,4 GHz, AMD CPU AMD FX-8350 4 GHz
  • Memory: 16 GB RAM
  • Graphics: Nvidia GPU GeForce GTX 1060, AMD GPU Radeon RX 580
  • DirectX: Version 11
  • Storage: 40 GB available space
  • Sound Card: Creative SOUND BLASTER Zx

External Links

• Kingdom Come: Deliverance Official Site
More...

Screenshots

This page uses the giant bomb API.

I'm just wondering if anyone on here has etc? I'm looking at getting KC:D again to play on Xbox this time. I'm just looking at the standard edition for now, I will get a physical Royal edition in the future when I have my setup ready. https://www.cdkeys.com/xbox-live/games/kingdom-come-deliverance-xbox-one-uk 

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

Use it to buy my PlayStation plus membership every year not had a problem with it. Not always the cheapest but as I say not had a problem with them.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, darra said:

Use it to buy my PlayStation plus membership every year not had a problem with it. Not always the cheapest but as I say not had a problem with them.

Thank you, I wasn't sure if I had the right site I remembered. That's probably one of the cheapest I found KC:D, the Xbox store/brand new copies are going for around 15+

Even second hand copies are going for around the same price as on CDKeys if not more, but like I said I want a digital version for now anyway. Also what's with the CDKoins thingy you get after purchasing stuff etc? Do you need to get loads just to get something cheap?  

"The trouble with "lessons from history" is that we usually read them best after falling flat on our chins."   

"Girls are simply wonderful. Just to stand on a corner and watch them go past is delightful. They don't walk. At least not what we do when we walk. I don't know how to describe it, but it's much more complex and utterly delightful. They don't move just their feet; everything moves and in different directions . . . and all of it graceful."  Starship Troopers, Amen!        

CDKeys has been around for years

You just go, buy something from them and they send you a code

You put the code in and you get what you paid for 

Superb service

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

There's tons of similar sites, don't stick with just one, use this site to search for the best price: https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-kingdom-come-deliverance-xbox-one-code-compare-prices/

Just be aware some of them sell an account with the game not the actual key to the game, you risk losing access to the game if that account is banned or changes the password.

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Paul.. said:

There's tons of similar sites, don't stick with just one, use this site to search for the best price: https://www.allkeyshop.com/blog/buy-kingdom-come-deliverance-xbox-one-code-compare-prices/

Just be aware some of them sell an account with the game not the actual key to the game, you risk losing access to the game if that account is banned or changes the password.

Not worth the risk - I'd just stick with CD Keys

I'm not a fan of shopping around dodgy places just to save a couple of quid

• Like 2

Owlstalk Shop

1 hour ago, @owlstalk said:

I agree I could get my ps plus cheaper sometimes more than a fiver cheaper than CDkeys but when you see where they're based starts alarm bells.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, @owlstalk said:

I've used a number of them including for example Gamivo and had no issues.

• Like 1

Yeah, mainly for Football Manager.

Trusted site.

For PS Plus, top ups etc I find ShopTo cheaper though.

Not sure hat their prices on other codes are, but theyre another ell known, trusted seller.

• Love 1
On 03/05/2021 at 10:29, Paul.. said:

Thanks, I looked and CDKeys is still the cheapest for KC:D, I'm going with them.

Thank you to everyone who posted too.  

• Like 2