https://www.theguardian.com/culture/2021/apr/30/noel-clarke-dropped-by-broadcasters-over-sexual-harassment-claims?CMP=Share_AndroidApp_Other

Some reactions.

@STEVENF65467205: Allegations are not Proof, i dont understand their Viewpoint , but he did get to grope on woman in the program ,but it was in the script, Pointless dropping the last episode???.

@nadean_stewart: @itvstudios so I've watched the while.of viewpoint for h to pull it for ALLEGATIONS not charges..but ALLEGATIONS ..I couldn't give a damn what noel  Clarke has done or not done I want it watch the conclusion so I won't watch ur channel again waste 5 hours of my. life for nothing

@Vitt2TsNoC: Imagine investing your week to watching Viewpoint, only to have the final episode pulled off air tonight because a man couldn’t just ******** behave himself and not harass women. Great. Thanks again, men. #NoelClarke

But the majority back the decision

Posted (edited)

I don't know what was worse.

Finding out that the final episode had been pulled from the schedules, and thinking that I'd wasted 4 hours of my life for no good reason.

Or finding out that the concluding episode was on ITV Hub (for a limited time), watching it, and realising that I'd wasted 5 hours of my life.

I think I might have been fooled by Unforgotten into thinking that ITV weekday drama was pretty good. Based on Viewpoint, and Too Close (previous week) it's really just low budget conveyor belt stuff.

Edited by Roy Of The Roasters

How long do we reckon before he starts playing the victim card  (i need help , i need educating,  i have a sexual addiction etc)

• Thanks 1

It was crap. The penultimate episode ending on the cliffhanger of him having his shirt button done up wrong. fizz me. And don’t get me started on that annoying cow whose house he was using to survey from. 

On 01/05/2021 at 12:13, sheriwozgod said:

How long do we reckon before he starts playing the victim card  (i need help , i need educating,  i have a sexual addiction etc)

You weren't wrong.

"I'm sorry ....even though I haven't done anything.....and I'm seeking help....even though I haven't done anything.....I apologise to the people.....even though I haven't done anything"

Just a bloke. Being dragged along in a world that moves too quick for it's own good.