Check out this amazing Sheffield stuff!

2 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

THANK YOU!  🙌

It was actually a bit hard to write as I don't like to sound too needy or spammy, but I was told recently I'm not putting myself out there enough with this stuff so thought I'd give it a go among friends here as a start. 

I wouldn’t be embarrassed mate. The gear looks great and I’m going to buy some  now I’ve seen it on here. I don’t live in Sheffield anymore so love anything that looks cool and shows off my pride in the city! 👍 Spread the word as far and wide as you can!

• Love 1
59 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

I wouldn’t be embarrassed mate. The gear looks great and I’m going to buy some  now I’ve seen it on here. I don’t live in Sheffield anymore so love anything that looks cool and shows off my pride in the city! 👍 Spread the word as far and wide as you can!

Thank you so much! 🙌

You can also follow The Sheffield Guide on all the usual social channels (I'll post new designs and items on them when they get released!):

• Facebook — https://www.facebook.com/sheffieldguide
• Instagram — https://www.instagram.com/sheffguide
• Twitter — https://www.twitter.com/thesheffguide
• Pinterest — https://www.pinterest.com/sheffieldguide
• YouTube: — https://www.youtube.com/deejayoneukhub?sub_confirmation=1

There's also a Newsletter available to sign up to for updates, etc: https://www.sheffieldguide.blog/newsletter/ 

Any likes/shares/comments, etc, would be so very appreciated. Thanks again everyone! 🙌

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Mike Hunt said:

Just chucking a few in the pot 

Crazy Daisy 

King Mojo

Mucky Duck 

Penny Black 

Fiesta 

Nice one, thanks! Many of them are on the list for future releases. 👍

2 minutes ago, DeeJayOne said:

I am sure you have got them covered  already James 

good stuff .

• Thanks 1

Some great gift ideas in there James.

Like the the way you have plenty of opportunity to expand.

Even links to Sheffield Children’s Hospital/Pete McKee/Trev’s stuff etc. so you can all benefit?

• Love 1
8 hours ago, DeeJayOne said:

What about :

Wards (makes you fart)

Stones

Town Hall

Suggs Sports

Some of the parks

Rome of the North

Midland Station

Maybe a couple of the Chippys

Hillsborough (home of the Owls) could do one for the other lot too.

Some steel history icons too

17 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

What about :

Wards (makes you fart)

Stones

Town Hall

Suggs Sports

Some of the parks

Rome of the North

Midland Station

How about one for Mi Amigo, if you marketed it properly with the  American Air Force Associations it would go down a bomb (excuse the pun)

8 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Some great gift ideas in there James.

Like the the way you have plenty of opportunity to expand.

Even links to Sheffield Children’s Hospital/Pete McKee/Trev’s stuff etc. so you can all benefit?

Thanks!

Yeah, there’s plenty of room for expansion. I’ve got a couple of collaborations in the pipeline currently that we’re working on for later in the year.

I also select local charities to donate to every so often too but don’t really feel comfortable shouting about it or using it as marketing. To me it is just normal to give back to the community in this way! I also offset carbon emissions through tree planting programmes and things like that. 🙂

It’s difficult to do some collaborations or sell other’s work and everyone get a fair share because I purposefully don’t bulk buy/hold stock (everything is made to order), which means the price breaks are smaller for me and margins are slim… but it does allow for more products and variety in those products (i.e. colours).

There’s a bit of an explanation in a post about why I do it this way and don’t do many sales that I wrote around the last Black Friday here: https://www.sheffieldguide.blog/2020/11/16/why-were-not-doing-a-black-friday-sale/

3 hours ago, Geedee said:

Good luck with it what a great idea

Thank you! 🙌

3 hours ago, Bakewell Owl said:

we have bought mugs and T shirts, good stuff, i would recommend them 

Thank you so much for your support! 🙌

2 hours ago, Utah Owl said:

What about :

Wards (makes you fart)

Stones

Town Hall

Suggs Sports

Some of the parks

Rome of the North

Midland Station

Some great suggestions! Thank you!

Brands are difficult because unless the company has completely abandoned them I could get in trouble for using their name/logo, etc (Wards and Stones are both still in use and actively made).

Some of the others are on my list already and it is just finding time to do them(!) I’ll add the others to the long list too!

I do have a Hillsborough artwork that I’ve not been sure about releasing. I didn’t want to just do the same as everyone else (Hillsborough has been drawn a LOT) so it was a bit experimental and different in style. I might take another look at it though if the demand is there. (It would probably mean me having to do the other lot too 😮).

2 hours ago, Bakewell Owl said:

How about one for Mi Amigo, if you marketed it properly with the  American Air Force Associations it would go down a bomb (excuse the pun)

I like the idea but I’m not sure it is something I’d like to profit from… maybe one to do down the line for charity or something! 🙂

• Love 2

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Had a lot of love and support so far and I'm so grateful to everyone for your orders, ideas and sharing on Facebook, etc.

Honestly, you guys are amazing and have proper cheered me up after a tough week so I honestly can't thank you enough.

Legends, the lot of you. ❤️

• Love 1
26 minutes ago, harleyman said:

Hi  DeeJayOne,  do you ship to the U.S.A.?  

Absolutely!

I've sold quite a few to the US. There's a dedicated ex-pat contingent in the States. 🙂 I can ship to pretty much anywhere worldwide. 👍

Shipping cost depends on weight/size of the total order and destination. If you add your items to the basket and enter your address it will calculate the shipping cost for you.

👉 https://www.sheffieldguide.blog/shop/ 

• Thanks 1

Thank You DeeJayOne.  I'm not an ex-pat, but got introduced to "soccer" and SWFC back in 1970, by an ex-pat.  

Am thinking why not support the city itself, you do, your gear is made locally.  

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow mate, brilliant stuff and as someone who lives and works far from home , will be buying stuff.

For future exports, cant believe what a brilliant name Sheffield silver still has abroad so some small products may sell (but post Brexit Paypal now difficult).

Finally, in Italy just bought a great T shirt with G Best being arrested by cops when pissed. Iconic.

As Di Canio  is now biggest non playing personality there cos of  SkyItalia work, a T Shirt with him in Owls shirt and ref on floor may sell well abroad and UK.

Must be a great  photo somewhere with cheap rights available.

Very, very best of luck.

• Love 1