I genuinely think we can stay up

Guest Grandad

2 hours ago, Grandad said:

Seriously

Everybody is trying their hardest to get relegated.

We don't try hard at anything. Rotherham haven't got a prayer tonight. Only Luton gives them any kind of hope for a point

Beat Forest Saturday and we will stay up. I can feel it in my water

Let's just get behind the whole team, management, the lot. 

Its not so much that everyone wants us to get relegated, it’s that people want the season over and done with regardless of where we end up. 

There’s a difference. 

• Like 1

Guest Grandad
1 minute ago, HootHoot said:

Knowing our luck, Derby will go on to batter Swansea and seal our fate 

Jack Marriott scoring the only goal in the 98th minute

27 minutes ago, BIG D said:

You have a lot of faith in Rotherham, not sure why.

C3688B26-DDB6-4DB1-A1D0-224E92E51A64.thumb.jpeg.3fc5b213d30a2e3fdf567a4c2425415f.jpeg

They comfortably beat a QPR side that had just put 4 past us. If it wasn't for 3 games in a week they'd have probably beaten Coventry or Birmingham. 

14 minutes ago, Mister Soul said:

Rotherham have lost their balls.. they were lame tonight . 
Blackburn are definitely not on the beach and are enjoying their football.. ask Huddersfield fans for a confirmation of that

It was only last week they lost to us. 

26 minutes ago, s29wfc said:

How on earth can you see Rotherham (lost 5 on the bounce) beating in form Luton away? What are you basing it on? Any non Wednesday fan would have that as an home banker on  their coupon. Same with Blackburn,  they've just put 5 past Huddersfield and on their day are dangerous with Armstrong, Gallagher, Elliott , Holtby etc...

Luton and Blackburn have nothing riding on their games. Blackburn showed this last week by getting beaten by us.

Unless we beat Forest, Derby don't win and Rotherham don't win either of their next two I'm not getting carried away. 

• Like 1

Just now, Beighton Owl 87 said:

They comfortably beat a QPR side that had just put 4 past us. If it wasn't for 3 games in a week they'd have probably beaten Coventry or Birmingham. 

Luton and Blackburn have nothing riding on their games. Blackburn showed this last week by getting beaten by us.

Unless we beat Forest, Derby don't win and Rotherham don't win either of their next two I'm not getting carried away. 

F**king hell mate, chin up.

1 minute ago, BIG D said:

F**king hell mate, chin up.

Just being pragmatic. I don't want to get carried away when we can't beat 10 man Bristol City at home in a must win game. I desperately hope we do it but there are still a lot of results we can't control even if we did win our last two.

7 minutes ago, Beighton Owl 87 said:

Blackburn beating Huddersfield 5-2 must have been in my imagination then. .. 

The fact that we beat Blackburn suggests that our team has got it in them to get a result