I genuinely think we can stay up

Guest Grandad

Difference I see with us and Rotherham is they seem to battle all the way till the end unlike us who when we go behind it's all over,

At Barnsley they were unlucky to lose and tonight they are battling for a point with 15 mins to go , although Brentford have missed a few chances to finish it.

I have massive doubts that we'd manage to win at Derby if we needed to .

Gutless performances at Huddersfield, Rotherham and forest especially and conceding 4 at QPR and 3 at Boro shows me we aren't up to it away from home.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Django said:

It’d be amazing if it’s in our hands on the last day. I reckon Rotherham will put paid to that though 

Who are Rotherham going to beat though? Or even score against ? They can't score for toffee. These games in hand are slowly ebbing away and they're still level with us. Absolutely crucial we get a win on sat before the others play.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Watto said:

Difference I see with us and Rotherham is they seem to battle all the way till the end unlike us who when we go behind it's all over,

At Barnsley they were unlucky to lose and tonight they are battling for a point with 15 mins to go , although Brentford have missed a few chances to finish it.

I have massive doubts that we'd manage to win at Derby if we needed to .

Gutless performances at Huddersfield, Rotherham and forest especially and conceding 4 at QPR and 3 at Boro shows me we aren't up to it away from home.

Rotherham may seem to battle but they've got the same points as us from one less game so it's not doing them that much good. It's starting to get interesting. 

1 hour ago, Grandad said:

Seriously

Everybody is trying their hardest to get relegated.

We don't try hard at anything. Rotherham haven't got a prayer tonight. Only Luton gives them any kind of hope for a point

Beat Forest Saturday and we will stay up. I can feel it in my water

Let's just get behind the whole team, management, the lot. 

We can't get behind anything can we, just suffer the torture of waiting. Tonight's result is encouraging but there has been no evidence this season that this team can pull off 2 wins when the chips are down. We can't hold a lead and when we go behind we lose. And even 2 wins might not be enough. I hope I'm wrong but I can't see us surviving.

• Like 3