1 minute ago, trev said:

I actyally thought he was playing well after high-five gate.

His pace was useful.

What happened to him anyway? Injured?

Agreed. He just started to look like a football player after the high five incident only to disappear off the face of the planet. I just looked it up. He tore his hamstring in Jan. Apparently he was due back before the end of Feb. 😂😂😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

56 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Agreed. He just started to look like a football player after the high five incident only to disappear off the face of the planet. I just looked it up. He tore his hamstring in Jan. Apparently he was due back before the end of Feb. 😂😂😂

To be honest with you i was quite excited when we signed him id watched him for Hull and Brentford both pre and post injury and he looked like a really good player.

However he was very poor last season for us. This season however i thought he was pretty good to start off with then he went through a not so good patch but he was being moved RCB LCB LWB RWB RB every week so can give him that. Then high five thing happened which was unacceptable. He then did hit a bit of form before injury and then as others have said i forgot. 

Overall will be glad hes gone at the end of the year but originally i had high hopes.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Kopparberg said:

Is he out of contract shortly ?

We need better recruitment. 

We should have taken note that Brentford only gave him a one year deal after his bad injury at Hull, and then released him.

We should have given him a similar offer and no more.

4 minutes ago, Beauchief Owl said:

I noticed local press suggesting Odubajo and JVA could be fit for run in, had to admit my stomach sank.

You feel that if we're really seeing this as positive news, we're doomed, if they play we'll need to score three and we all know how likely that is to happen.

The artillery have arrived lol 

having these 2 back would be as much use as a slingshot in a gun battle 

Would be a top player for us next season, which ever division we are in. Quick, adaptable, strong, plays with a smile in his face and let’s be fair,  the Forest incident was misinterpreted by the majority and blown out of context. 
Sadly he won’t be here, probably wouldn’t want to be here and I guarantee where ever he ends up we will look at him and wonder why we didn’t move heaven and earth to keep him. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1