Middlesboro 2nd Goal.

And the corner for he third was taken outside the D. It's pretty clear that the EFL in conjunction with the officials, Sky tv, SAG, and opposition teams have an agenda against us and trying to get us relegated. Unluckily for them however we are a strong willed team and wont go down without a fight as we have already shown on many occasions.

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

9 minutes ago, owls about that said:

Thought it when i saw it live, watch when he takes the short corner, its a moving ball.

should have been retaken.

True but it didn’t give them much benefit. Gifting them the corner and not challenging for a header was not ideal. 😂

Guest LondonOwl313
3 minutes ago, 83owl said:

And the corner for he third was taken outside the D. It's pretty clear that the EFL in conjunction with the officials, Sky tv, SAG, and opposition teams have an agenda against us and trying to get us relegated. Unluckily for them however we are a strong willed team and wont go down without a fight as we have already shown on many occasions.

This team just won’t lie down when they go behind.. it’s admirable 

2 minutes ago, 83owl said:

Evidence may look like it, but personally I refuse to believe there is an agenda. Simply because if there is, we may as well all pack up now and not bother. 

there simply would be no point.

3 hours ago, StudentOwl said:

It's not what's sending us down, but it's very irritating when offside goals are given against us, and corners are taken illegally 1ft from the linesman, and the officials seem to be incapable of upholding the laws of the game.

We've had luck too 

Reading at Hillsborough should have had a numerous penalties 

Reach picked the ball up, took it to alton towers on the log flumes, for a bite to eat and met the in laws and the ref still said reach didn't handle it 

• Like 2

8 hours ago, slinger208b said:

Yeh, let's not talk about anything that isn't sending us down.

Not sorry for the sarcastic reply...

Handbags

Honestly don't you think i'm jaded by this last 16 months...jeez.

Relegation is kinda a big thing for our club so i'll acknowledge it.  I dont give a rats ass about whether a ball is moving or not.  It's very insignificant. 

Hopefully Chansiri will sue them.

Sue Middlesbrough £50m to be paid immediately, putting them in administration and 12 points docked, but also means some transfer Money they were due to pay other teams gets delayed.

This causes a snowball effect throughout the league (except Wednesday) of teams going in to administration and Wednesday climb to midtable as we deserve.  

If Chansiri acts now, it could be done before the end of the season.  He'll wait til it's too late though knowing him.

• Haha 1

On 25/04/2021 at 11:34, S72 Owl said:

That was my first thought.

Another thought I had was when they put there young lad on who’d not scored a goal yet, I just knew he’d go on to score. 

Same as the young ‘un that came on for Norwich at Carrow Road.  We were 1 up,  this was his first ever 1st team game and he scores with a toe poke with his first touch .....  sometimes its just written on the wall .....

• Like 1

On 25/04/2021 at 10:53, owls about that said:

Thought it when i saw it live, watch when he takes the short corner, its a moving ball.

should have been retaken.

I did post in another thread that their 2nd goal shouldn't have stood.

Appreciate what others have said on here that we only have ourselves to blame for the position,  be it DC's dodgy bookkeeping skills or the player's inability to show any fight, but it's still frustrating when a clear offence takes place with a foot of an official and it isn't picked up.