Our position isn't any worse despite today

5 minutes ago, SiJ said:

did you read these articles? literally 2 people saying there was some fighting. It was nothing. Their fans invaded pitch so ours did which scared them off. That was it. 

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

did you read these articles? literally 2 people saying there was some fighting. It was nothing. Their fans invaded pitch so ours did which scared them off. That was it. 

One of our fans threw a punch at Clint Hill. It added even more shame and embarrassment to our relegation. 

9 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

Ellis - stop lying. 

I know it's hard, but you are a grown man and really need to stop it. 

3 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

But the problem is Rotherham and their better goal difference. I think it’s pushing it to expect them to just keep losing every game, sooner or later they’ll win one. And if they do we would go in to the last day needing not only to win our game but for them to lose to Cardiff.

Rotherham haven't been playing too badly lately, and they've been unlucky not to have picked up more points. I'm worried they'll beat Brentford.

V Palace there was lots going off

I remember the pitch being invaded by a few and it being very unsavoury 

Lets hope the same doesn’t happen against Forest or Derby 

It lacks class and your energy is far better used looking at the real cause of your feelings and believe me it sent the opposition fans

Just now, Basement Jack said:

It lacks class and your energy is far better used looking at the real cause of your feelings and believe me it is not  the opposition fans

Guest LondonOwl313
10 minutes ago, Basement Jack said:

It lacks class and your energy is far better used looking at the real cause of your feelings and believe me it sent the opposition fans

Good job there’s no fans there then!

3 hours ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I honestly can’t see us staying up on 43 points.. yes it would be helpful if Swansea need to beat Derby to seal the play offs, so hopefully Joao can do us a favour. 

But the problem is Rotherham and their better goal difference. I think it’s pushing it to expect them to just keep losing every game, sooner or later they’ll win one. And if they do we would go in to the last day needing not only to win our game but for them to lose to Cardiff.

If we win both our games we have a better chance but it’s still not a great one

But will they win one ... they’re a bit naive. 100% commitment from their players every game but I just don’t see them winning any of their games .. 2 draws tops

Guest Mcguigan

I seriously hope our management team don’t adopt the same, flip flops on, nothing to play for, on the beach conclusion like some posters on Owlstalk do, when analysing our opponents.

Boro had nothing to play for, flip flops on etc.. and just beat us and Rotherham comfortably. Forest will approach with the same attitude, Hughton will see to that.

8 hours ago, Basement Jack said:

No danger of that happening lol

Cannot see us winning 2 games , even if we drew yesterday it would have been a decent point as we could have won forest and if derby lost at Swansea a DRAW would have been enough at derby , providing Rotherham only got 1 win and a draw maximum from there remaining 4 games, either way unless Rotherham lose fairly heavily twice if they win 2 games from there 4 they will end up above us probably 

Just now, WalthamOwl said:

Still think we will go in to the last game knowing a win will keep us up. Think we will beat Forest and Derby will lose at Swansea next weekend. Whether we will beat Derby though is another matter, our players don’t exactly turn up for big games. 

If win against forest a draw is fine for derby at Swansea as either way we will need to win at derby to stop up