Our position isn't any worse despite today

Guest LondonOwl313
Just now, punkskaphil said:

How’s Joao going to be able to do us a favour?

If Reading beat Swansea tomorrow then they go 5 points behind them with both having 2 games left in 6th and 7th. That would be helpful because they aren’t going to want to rest players and risk losing to Derby which could take it to the final day for them. Want to keep Swansea on their toes and needing a result otherwise they could do what CC did and rest players which makes a Derby win more likely 

Today really was another missed opportunity in a season of missed opportunities. The Championship is such an unpredictable league (i.e. we did the double over the team in 4th) so I think our luck will probably run out and Derby will probably get a result at Swansea. Also Rotherham could put the cat amongst the pigeons by winning at Brentford.

But extraordinary to think that if Derby and Rotherham continue getting beat then a draw and a win could be enough to keep us up.

But they surely can't be that crap?

• Like 1

Guest LondonOwl313
1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Well, it is. 

Yes, the gap is no bigger, but we have one less game to save our skins. 

Even if we do stop up, this team are flipping embarrassment. 

Spineless losers. 

In terms of catching Derby I think we’re in a better position now than before. Expected them to get something whereas Boro away out of our post Cardiff games was the hardest one. We just need to better their result at home against Forest while they go away to a play off team and that takes it to a one game play off. It’s all we could ask for given how crap we’ve been.

Rotherham are a different kettle of fish though.. could really do with them losing 3 out of 4. A result today would have helped loads in terms of getting ahead of them.

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

a team that overcame a points deduction up against it all season being saved on the last day? would be legendary stuff

Even by your contrarian standards this is a real stretch. 

2 minutes ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

When we got relegated v Palace they got a huge round of applause after the game for putting a bit of effort in

No they didn't. 

A bunch of Wednesday fans kicked the sh*t out of some Palace fans. 

Stop making sh*t up. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Ellis Rimmer said:

When we got relegated v Palace they got a huge round of applause after the game for putting a bit of effort in

But this lot of spineless bottlers don't have any fight or effort in them.  23 times  this season, we have not taken a single point after going behind. 

If this lot were playing in my back garden I would close the curtains. 

They are an embarrassment. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, S36 OWL said:

But this lot of spineless bottlers don't have any fight or effort in them.  23 times  this season, we have not taken a single point after going behind. 

If this lot were playing in my back garden I would close the curtains. 

They are an embarrassment. 

if we stay up despite points deductions that's a good effort 

7 minutes ago, SiJ said:

No they didn't. 

A bunch of Wednesday fans kicked the sh*t out of some Palace fans. 

Stop making sh*t up. 

yes we did, were you there?

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

if we stay up despite points deductions that's a good effort 

yes we did, were you there?

Yes, I was. 

Sat in the kop. 

Darren Potter and James O'Connor with bandages on their head. 

Palace fans getting attacked at full time. There weren't many around me clapping the effort. 

Were you? 

Of course, this is Ellis Rimmer and his family we are talking about, so no doubt whilst the rest of Hillsborough were booing/assaulting Palace fans, they were probably going out of their way to clap and whoop the players. 

1 minute ago, SiJ said:

Yes, I was. 

Sat in the kop. 

Darren Potter and James O'Connor with bandages on their head. 

Palace fans getting attacked at full time. There weren't many around me clapping the effort. 

Were you? 

You're having false memories, Wednesday fans invaded the pitch and merely pointed and jeered at CP fans. 

Just now, Ellis Rimmer said:

You're having false memories, Wednesday fans invaded the pitch and merely pointed and jeered at CP fans. 

No they didn't 

There is video footage of a Palace fan going up to a Wednesday fan and getting punched right in the face. 

Stop lying.