MIDDLESBROUGH V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

Guest FoxOwl12

If we can keep Darren Moore they can put me down for a season ticket next season whichever division we are in. His approach to how he wants us to play,  and the type of players he wants to bring in gives me confidence that we will see some decent football .

Guest LondonOwl313

I’d take a draw today.. for me the must win games are Forest and Derby, with no exception to that.

The Rotherham and Derby results are more important today to me. Hoping Rotherham get turned over and Derby don’t manage more than a point. Think Rotherham will lose at Brentford, then that would allow them scope to get 6 points from their last 3 vs Blackburn, Luton and Cardiff and still finish below our 46 points. 

Can’t see Derby winning at Swansea so today is the day for them if they’re going to get a win ahead of the final day game.

So Wednesday and Derby draw, Rotherham loss leaves:

21st Derby P44 Pts 44

22nd Owls P44 Pts 40

23rd Millers P42 Pts 39

Basically if either Derby or Rotherham win today I think that would finish our chances off more than us not winning 

1 minute ago, LondonOwl313 said:

I’d take a draw today.. for me the must win games are Forest and Derby, with no exception to that.

The Rotherham and Derby results are more important today to me. Hoping Rotherham get turned over and Derby don’t manage more than a point. Think Rotherham will lose at Brentford, then that would allow them scope to get 6 points from their last 3 vs Blackburn, Luton and Cardiff and still finish below our 46 points. 

Can’t see Derby winning at Swansea so today is the day for them if they’re going to get a win ahead of the final day game.

So Wednesday and Derby draw, Rotherham loss leaves:

21st Derby P44 Pts 44

22nd Owls P44 Pts 40

23rd Millers P42 Pts 39

Basically if either Derby or Rotherham win today I think that would finish our chances off more than us not winning 

IF we can win today we are right back fuckingin it!

Would love to be there today, love it.....

I’d be wasted and excited right now.....

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI
54 minutes ago, belfast owl lad said:

There is going to be THE Mother of all party's when we stay up.

Steel City Derby next season too!

UTO

Don’t do it to yourself :duntmatter:

Guest LondonOwl313
10 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

IF we can win today we are right back fuckingin it!

Would love to be there today, love it.....

I’d be wasted and excited right now.....

If we win today and against Forest then it’s not impossible we’d go in to the last day in 21st and just needing a draw at Derby. Lots of permutations.. just need Derby and Rotherham to not win today to keep them all alive.. if they do win we’re down or hanging by a thread