MIDDLESBROUGH V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

I’m betting DC has a statement prepared in the event the worst happens.......

Something along the lines of the club taking legal action against the EFL for awarding other teams points for winning and that we will be making no further comment at this time........

Boro are still expected be without Nathanial Mendez-Laing (thigh), Sam Morsy (knee), Dael Fry (calf), Marcus Browne (knee), Marcus Tavernier (hamstring) and Anfernee Dijksteel (ankle) through injury.

I always thought we were top of the league for players out injured. It looks like Boro are trying to compete with us.lol

Ffs. The opening part of this post was exactly what happened toe on Tuesday night. Probably happened to most of us. And the Wednesday way would be that it was all for nowt other than to give Colin a nice day today. Why do we do it to ourselves? Im gonna go and play tennis at 3 instead, I don't have the strength to be let down by this squad any more. They've beaten me more comprehensively than they've managed against any other team this season including Cardiff. I'm done, stick a fork in me. 

3 0 Wednesday.

Today is the ‘final nails’ day. 

I’m thinking of getting my kids to tie me to the chair to watch this one. Mainly to stop me breaking any more audiovisual equipment. I saw from Warnock’s press conference that he feels sorry for us. He going to express that sorrow by dancing around like a happy clown as we get taken apart by Middlesbrough.

Derby will win as well today. 

Coffin lid. Firmly nailed. Today. 

• Like 1

Colin would love to relegate us, it would do his ego wonders

Im pretty sure Gibson would want to beat us and put the final nail in our coffins too

Feels like we’re really up against it today .... this is where we see what kind of character our player have

Id love us to snatch it today ....... and I’d love it even more if it was by a really really controversial goal too!