MIDDLESBROUGH V's WEDNESDAY OMDT

Superb M,'lord thank you.

Might have said this before I think but never mind.....

We are the one and only, outstandingly brilliant and fantastic MIGHTY SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY and we never give in,especially today. We are not just any ordinary side we are Sheffield Wednesday and we can do it.

C'mon you Owls......nowt else matters.

WAWAW

Screenshot_2021-04-20-19-25-04-950 (400x372).jpg

• Love 1

I think there's an EFL conspiracy, they had a meeting without us, Gibson brought the beers and they thought it would be a laugh to see how long they can string us on before we stuff it up.....Charlie Austin banned for QPR, player getting sent off and the penalty by Bristol City and Colin choosing not to play his two (best) strikers for Boro. Rooney is in on it too, they are deliberately losing and the plan is for us to go there needing a win, they get two sent off in the first half, gift us a penalty,  but pop in an equaliser in the 89th minute.

I'm surprised we're still (barely) alive, no idea what today will bring, just going to sit back and see what happens. As ever,  expect the worst and hope for the best.

Thanks M’Lord. Excellent as always.

Supporting Wednesday’s a bit like buying that extra line on the lottery.

Before a ball is drawn - “what would I do with £10 million ?”

Then as each ball is a disappointment

“ what would I do with a couple of hundred grand?”

”oh well, a few grand would be nice”

”a couple of hundred quid would be handy”

”oh well, a free go is better than a kick up the arse”

“poo !”

Excellent OMDT as always – I actually look forward to these more than I do the game nowadays.

It seems to me that two things will determine the eventual outcome of this awful season. Whether or not, over the remaining games, Derby’s underachievers can outperform our underachievers and whether Rotherham can battle to enough points to send both us and Derby down. Sadly I’m not optimistic.

One slight glimmer of hope is that Middlesbrough seem to have halted their winless run before meeting us rather than have us doing it for them.

However, history tells us that, the most likely scenario is for us to prolong expectations with a decent result today before dashing them with an insipid display against Forest.

Excellent preview M’lud but you’ve done little to calm the old nerves. Going for a long walk this afternoon with my little mutt. No phone, no radio, no portable crystal receiver just me and Muttley and a small pork pie. When we return at 5pm all will be well with the world ......... UP THE OWLS!!!!!

5 minutes ago, Andysowls said:

Wânkërs mind games will be too much for our mentally-inept bunch o’lads...2-0 t’home team.

Correct

Warnock is the most transparent pantomime villain in English football but our fragile bunch of losers won’t be able to handle any of it.

They’re beyond embarrassing and the sooner this seasons over the sooner they can all phook off

• Like 1