Imagine if these came back and saved us

On 22/04/2021 at 21:34, Owls-Fan said:

If these players actually get fit next season we could see a team as below which would be good enough for league 1.  Key will be adding some young highly rated players to the team if we can 

New GK

Iorfa   Dunkley  Borner 

Palmer                                   New LWB

Paterson  Luongo  Bannan 

Windass     New CF 

Good, you left room for Vardy up front lol

I'm thinking Börner needs to go too now over summer, along with Lees... clear out at the back and make room for Iorfa, Dunkley and get one more even. Seeing as we got transfer embargo, stick with Westwood. Could Odubajo work in LWB or needs to go too. Felt he was a liability earlier, but then he started delivering some decent performances just before he was injured.

• Haha 1

On 22/04/2021 at 20:34, Owls-Fan said:

If these players actually get fit next season we could see a team as below which would be good enough for league 1.  Key will be adding some young highly rated players to the team if we can 

New GK

Iorfa   Dunkley  Borner 

Paterson  Luongo  Bannan 

Windass     New CF 

Dont forget Green is still here, not sure about Palmer & Luongo think contracts end next month

Assuming Hutchinsons contract extension is triggered, id rather our back 3 next season was Iorfa Hutchinson and maybe Borner if needs be as a left footer.

I think Hutchinson is better in a 3 than Dunkley and better on the ball (as a CB)

If we have 2 CBs, then id rather we went with Iorfa and Dunkley. 

On 22/04/2021 at 20:34, Owls-Fan said:

New GK

Iorfa   Dunkley  Borner 

Paterson  Luongo  Bannan 

Windass     New CF 

Dunkley Borner Palmer Paterson Div 2 here we come.

On 23/04/2021 at 07:31, WalthamOwl said:

Personally hope they leave at the end of the season, Dunkley was one of the stupidest signings we have made and we seem to have turned Luongo in to a real injury prone player, shame because when fit he is very useful. 

Dunkley aint going anywhere with another year on his contract, we were the only ones stupid enough to gamble on his fitness last summer.

Seeing many people picking I desirable team for next season with 3 at the back.

Moore hasn't played this formation in the past and I am hoping he is only persisting with it now because that is what he feels is the best he can do with this current bunch.

I want to see the back of 3 at the back as soon as possible, it hasn't worked and I don't want us to persist with it any more. 

Iorfa is a bigger miss than either of them.

If he had been fit this season we wouldn't be in the bottom 3. The amount of times he saves us with his pace is scary.

Edited by trev