Colin loves us really.......

2 minutes ago, sonofbert2 said:

Last comment in this thread.

I can‘t stand thecunt.  I can’t fuckingstand Wilder either.

Pair of fuckingpigs who hate us and soft jifs licking their rims.

💙💪🦉

Fair enough. Each to their own. I honest never ever think about Wilder or Colin other than when I see reference to them on here. They are just a couple of blokes who have a dislike for the football club I support. They don’t bother me one iota!

5 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Fair enough. Each to their own. I honest never ever think about Wilder or Colin other than when I see reference to them on here. They are just a couple of blokes who have a dislike for the football club I support. They don’t bother me one iota!

Don’t rub your fanny on me.....

7408F989-A546-43D0-BD10-C37B200A70DD.jpeg.16202bfdc541df3f289b5b1c9ed7bb6d.jpeg

• Haha 3

he's all sweetness and light when his team wins but christ he can turn nasty when he thinks  they get summat go against them . ....all managers can have a whinge but he's a master at it . lets hope he's spitting feathers come 5pm saturday 

• Like 6

8 hours ago, bobness said:

People who despise Colin take football a little too seriously

These days most post match interviews (because of money) are generally wooden/ coached/ bore-fests including quoted statements that are generally praising the teams performance etc. So (now) it's pretty refreshing to watch someone like him (uncensored) give his honest view - regardless of agreeing with him.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

I’m most likely to be in a minority here, but I think the guy is absolutely brilliant. One of the very few characters left in the game. Speaks his mind and doesn’t care about any consequences. 

Obviously I felt differently when he managed the pigs but I’ve since warmed to him. 

This should be any level headed fan's opinion for me. Fully agree.

As others have said pantomime villain, plays it well, of course he'll want to win on Saturday, that's only to be expected.

Find it weird how much people still get upset about those tongue in cheek comments to talksport (I think) in 2003 (I think) and miss the 1000's of times he's said some really nice things about Wednesday.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

I’m most likely to be in a minority here, but I think the guy is absolutely brilliant. One of the very few characters left in the game. Speaks his mind and doesn’t care about any consequences. 

Obviously I felt differently when he managed the pigs but I’ve since warmed to him. 

Best manager we've never had, if we'd had warnock instead of Bruce, monk or pulis we wouldn't be looking at religion, alas too many of our fans can't get over his management and support of the blunts i got a real soft spot for him after reading his book top bloke. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hodgyowl said:

Best manager we've never had, if we'd had warnock instead of Bruce, monk or pulis we wouldn't be looking at religion, alas too many of our fans can't get over his management and support of the blunts i got a real soft spot for him after reading his book top bloke. 

Didn't know he was a nailed on atheist.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, sonofbert2 said:

Last comment in this thread.

I can‘t stand thecunt.  I can’t fuckingstand Wilder either.

Pair of fuckingpigs who hate us and soft jifs licking their rims.

💙💪🦉

This exactly.

I don't mind Warnock as much, but I think that's cos he's mellowed over the years.

Wilder omfg that bacon face is so bitter. What a bellsniffer.

• Haha 1

31 minutes ago, Hodgyowl said:

Best manager we've never had.

Disagree 100%

I really don't like watching his football, honestly it's lots of nothing.

Hardly champagne football.

He does decent at clubs and he's up there with Mick McCarthy art this level but meeeeeh.

Nothing to do with him being a smelly pig either.... lets be honest our management recruitment has been as good as

our player recruitment but there's a reason why no big clubs at the top actually went for him. 

15 hours ago, Lincs Owl said:

Only he didn't go off when that thug hit Kirkland. He was asked by the Sky reporter what he thought, and he said the thug should be sent to prison.  Couldn't be clearer than that.

Our previous chairman had Warnock lined up for the Owls job.  We'd have at least had a year or two in the Prem under him.

He got Notts County in the top division and they sacked him.  Didn't work out too well for County did it?  They're now playing clubs like Boreham Wood.  

Why didnt you mention Warnock stated that "Kirkland went down like a tonne of bricks"?  What makes you think that we would have had a year or two in the Premier League with Warnock? He's never kept a team up there for starters plus Manderic was tight and wouldn't have spent the money required. He was sacked by Notts County because he couldn't keep them up and they missed out on the Premier League.

• Like 1

Should have got the job when we gave it to Irvine , he was practically begging for it as he was desperate to put one over the blunts who had slighted him.

The game is littered with people who have excelled for their main rivals.

No way would we have got relegated , similarly , no way would we be in our current mess had we appointed him when Mandaric wanted him.............in fact with the Chansiri money incoming he would very likely have had us promoted..............but we are better off without him eh , as our league position testifies to.

• Like 2