Colin loves us really.......

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

I’m most likely to be in a minority here, but I think the guy is absolutely brilliant. One of the very few characters left in the game. Speaks his mind and doesn’t care about any consequences. 

Obviously I felt differently when he managed the pigs but I’ve since warmed to him. 

Absolutely. The best manager we never had. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I'd personally be using it to try and stir our lot up, look lads king pig gonna get his lads up for it to get us relagated, let's wipe that grin off his face and refuse to let him have a laugh and good summer at our expense.

we'll see who's up for sticking two fingers up to warnochio. 

Let's hope hutch is at cb and not in cm becouse if they come out and get stuck into us hes liable for an early red card, as he's been pretty sensible since his return. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

I’m most likely to be in a minority here, but I think the guy is absolutely brilliant. One of the very few characters left in the game. Speaks his mind and doesn’t care about any consequences. 

Obviously I felt differently when he managed the pigs but I’ve since warmed to him. 

He’d probably have got us up or near a-bouts if he managed us too.  

It’s ultimately about results and he knows how to get them

Yes he’s a Blunt but he’s a professional and IMO would have done what he could to make it work here.

• Like 1

Good manager at this level is Warnock.

Most of the players have a lot of respect for him and he gets the most out of his teams.

Brilliant with the media, also never takes the "banter" from opposition fans to heart, giving a little back. But in a way you can't help but like him more for doing so. 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

Agree

Guest Grandad

I saw him speak at Steve Adams (Tricky Wingers guy) funeral and he was absolutely brilliant. Really sincere and a very touching tribute.

5 hours ago, Sefton owl said:

This is very much true. Way too many managers and coaches who are careful not to upset anyone because "you never know who you're going to work for". I love a good banter and proper shithousery like this.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Incognito Owl said:

DtVKgNVW0AAp2OZ.jpg:small 

EvenHastyEider-max-1mb.gif 

Found this too, he talks about Paterson around halfway through. Also I wonder what it would have been like if he managed us when he had the chance, maybe in another universe eh.

Nice one they are great.

Love the Wolves manager who just gives him the thumbs up and walks away while Warnock is behaving like a baby who has lost his dummy.

Absolute class from the  Wolves boss.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Old school marmite character. His pig links cloud our fans views which is understandable.

Saw a programme about Paddy Kenny, when they were both at QPR. Kenny saying he had to tell the other players to stick with him - they seemed unsure/hostile towards Colin. He got them promoted to the PL.

He's clearly got something - probably man-management skills are his main asset.

• Like 1