Colin loves us really.......

5 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

I’m most likely to be in a minority here, but I think the guy is absolutely brilliant. One of the very few characters left in the game. Speaks his mind and doesn’t care about any consequences. 

Obviously I felt differently when he managed the pigs but I’ve since warmed to him. 

Loved him when he was at Hillsborough this season walking across the pitch looking for his dummy🤣

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Sefton owl said:

I’m most likely to be in a minority here, but I think the guy is absolutely brilliant. One of the very few characters left in the game. Speaks his mind and doesn’t care about any consequences. 

Obviously I felt differently when he managed the pigs but I’ve since warmed to him. 

Agree.

Give me Neil Warnock over Gareth Southgate who is so wishy washy and PC its untrue..

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

I used to have a grudging respect for him, but now I admit I will miss him when he's gone, he's a character and football needs them there's not many of them left.

(I'll like him even more if his Boro side roll over for us Saturday). 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Let’s just put it this way - if DC had employed him instead of Pulis, we would be nowhere near the relegation zone right now. Top manager at Championship level. His players always love him. 

He basically robs them with his fining system and they still love him 

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Devonstrix said:

Let’s just put it this way - if DC had employed him instead of Pulis, we would be nowhere near the relegation zone right now. Top manager at Championship level. His players always love him

I think players either love him or hate him no in-between.

He is very similar in a lot of his management style to Gary Megson,

Which is ironic as they cant stand each other. (Probably going back to the Battle of Bramall Lane video on a previous post)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sefton owl said:

Met him when he was Manager at Crystal Palace, nice guy. He plays to the camera and is looking for a reaction and does it brilliantly.

• Like 1