If we stay up the first thing we should do to celebrate is tie Reach, Rhodes, Kachunga, Harris, Brown and a few others down to long term contracts 

• Haha 2

DC doesn’t like having a plan.

Stay up or go down whatever happens pre season will be half a*rs3d.

Just hope DM has a say in what happens & not the adviser..

• Like 1

Hopefully we won’t ever have a points deduction again! It looks pretty likely that the 6 points deduction is what will send us down. 
This season has been a pile of poo. I’m thinking mid table L1 next season but an outside shot of playoffs. 
all we can hope is that we improve transfer window after transfer window. 
More than anything, despite how shizzle this season has been I just want to be able to go to games next season. 
I miss it. 

• Like 2
5 minutes ago, CircleSeven said:

Hopefully we won’t ever have a points deduction again! It looks pretty likely that the 6 points deduction is what will send us down. 
This season has been a pile of poo. I’m thinking mid table L1 next season but an outside shot of playoffs. 
More than anything, despite how shizzle this season has been I just want to be able to go to games next season. 
I miss it. 

me too.

5 hours ago, bobness said:

Stay up.

Get relegated next year anyway.

:duntmatter:

We probably would. I'd rather be at the top of league 1 next season than the bottom of the championship. 

• Like 2
6 hours ago, torryowl said:

Unless theres radical changes in how the club is run I fear it's only a matter of time before we fall .

Its only a matter of time , Jesus we have already fallen, its a case of how far will we fall.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Daniele Giovanni said:

Hope we don't go through a season like this again, it's been TORTURE

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

We won't stay up and with DC in charge next season will be worse and so and so on.

He thinks he's doing a good job - the other 7 billion people on the planet know he is completely useless, but he thinks he's doing a good job.

7 hours ago, N0rtherner said:

Scary thought, what if we go down and STILL go through another season like this...

yes that is much more likely with Chansiri still being here. 

9 minutes ago, WalthamOwl said:

yes that is much more likely with Chansiri still being here. 

He has no intention of leaving, best case scenario is he changes track and appoints an experienced ceo and takes a back seat..Both events unlikely.

2 hours ago, slinger208b said:

But haven’t fallen...

I think play off final to 2nd bottom would class as fallen

2 hours ago, Asio otus said:

Its only a matter of time , Jesus we have already fallen, its a case of how far will we fall.

Read the thread title .....

• Like 1
7 hours ago, striker said:

While of course  I want us to stay up (but won't happen)...the problem with that is Chansiri will rush to re sign a lot of this shower of poo again on new contracts and we'll just be back in this position again next season. 

Or will do what happened last year and sign worse !

2 hours ago, CircleSeven said:

I miss it. 

I worry we'll have an outside chance of relegation in league one next year 

11 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

I worry we'll have an outside chance of relegation in league one next year 

I do actually agree and fear for that myself, but can’t spend all summer worrying about it. I’m going to look forward to a season of mid table obscurity and deal with the crushing disappointment of another demotion once it hits us 😬

• Like 1
59 minutes ago, Dutch McLovin said:

Or will do what happened last year and sign worse !

True, but I can't stomach watching this group for much longer. 

You never know, the further we drop down the leagues, Chansiri might find his level. Him and Paxo look out of their depth in the championship.

• Like 1

I'm concerned at the amount of people who think this season is as bad as it will get whilst Chansiri is still running things

• Like 2