If we do stay up

Guest Andy W
56 minutes ago, torryowl said:

Unless theres radical changes in how the club is run I fear it's only a matter of time before we fall .

We ARE falling

Don’t think we will stay up but like what I’ve seen since Moore took over.  Will be interesting to see how he does next year with a window and prep season. Think mid table is the best we can hope for but prefer championship mid table to league one mid table. And IF we do stay up we can then enjoy dem blades demise. 

• Like 4

We’re in deep trouble if we stay up.

Very few Championship standard players under contract.

Have to recruit most of a new team and get them to gel into a winning unit in an unforgiving league.

Seems to me that the appoint of Moore was in preparation for a clear out and rebuild in league 1.

Even if we escape by some miracle we will be in a relegation battle again next season. This squad is awful and even without the deduction we'd still be well in this mess. There is no way we could recruit a decent Championship squad for August. 

Go down now and hopefully we can rebuild over the next few years. 

58 minutes ago, Orlando_Trustful said:

Even if we escape by some miracle we will be in a relegation battle again next season. This squad is awful and even without the deduction we'd still be well in this mess. There is no way we could recruit a decent Championship squad for August. 

Go down now and hopefully we can rebuild over the next few years. 

So it's still mid season torture Arghhh!!!