Meanwhile. In Germany

11 minutes ago, JOCOWl said:

A team I always look out for as well.... Had a customer in Germany that has a box at their new ground, took me to a champions league game against lyon. Good atmosphere, good ground and free food and drink so thought it only right I become an armchair supporter of theirs. 

Fantastic ground, love the card you fill up with cash and use at the various quick food outlets around the stadium, jush wish Hillsborough was as organised. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, 0742 said:

Imagine this happening to our current players; 

harris flies off, gets to the end of the car park and has no clue what to do next, gets caught and chinese burned

Reach drops in to turtle position screaming 'not the face, not the face'

Paterson sets off running with the players, is quickly caught by the mob, only to be mistaken for one of the fat stone island wearing North stand mob, eventually overtaken by said mob 

Windass blames and points at Joey P, sprints off and can't be caught 

Westwood goes back in to the ground injured before any chasing is commenced

Tom Lees slips and falls turning a corner and easily caught 

Wildsmith is easily caught, words he's not used to hearing 

Hutchinson sets off running, pulls up with a torn hamstring and watches from the sidelines, with Luongo 

Borner smiles his way out of any conflict, cruises off like a class S Class merc 

Joey P - runs 20 yards forward, 20 yards back numerous times, then goes missing 

Rhodes - get's caught, muscled over and thumbs broken 

Bannan sets off running, pirouettes a few times, flails arms at his team mates, stops running and batters all oncoming chasing pack

lol  Quality post mate lol

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Police in Schalke's home city of Gelsenkirchen said up to 600 people, some with pyrotechnics, gathered at the club's stadium to await the team's return. When the team left the bus, “the players had eggs thrown at them and were verbally attacked.”

Police said they intervened to stop the incident escalating further. There was no immediate report of arrests but police are still investigating. No injuries were reported.

Relegation follows a dramatic decline for Schalke, which played in the Champions League knockout stages two seasons before. The club is in deep financial trouble and has won only two Bundesliga games all season.

So much for the German fan owned utopia some on here seem to fawn over.

• Like 1

On 21/04/2021 at 14:48, elyowl1 said:

Been a difficult season as these are my second team, long family story but I had Schalke shirts as birthday presents from about age 7 due to a family friend. 

Always had the positive that they were doing fine even as Wednesday were bad, now it looks like both are to be relegated the same season. 

Bet the next club you fancy supporting will ban you from coming within a 100 miles of them lol 

• Haha 1