Meanwhile. In Germany

That’s OK then. I thought you were just going to share the recent news that Germany and Japan were co-operating on National defence. As someone suggested, we’ll be OK as long as Italy don’t join in..

Meanwhile, back to the footie! Well done those Wednesday Boys! Time to tear Colin a new one on Saturday before disposing of  Wayne Rooney FC in the last game.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Been a difficult season as these are my second team, long family story but I had Schalke shirts as birthday presents from about age 7 due to a family friend. 

Always had the positive that they were doing fine even as Wednesday were bad, now it looks like both are to be relegated the same season. 

• Love 3

2 hours ago, TheEnchanter said:

Our players will get a warm silence and a pat on the back. 

And end with the £4.5m of loyalty payment sitting on the last filed account for all those players that would not leave us until their contracts were up.

SWFC ACCS.PNG

Guest mrbluesky
3 hours ago, ANDY said:

3 hours ago, bladeshater said:

Wrong section

Admin, please move to the relevant section lol

2 hours ago, elyowl1 said:

Been a difficult season as these are my second team, long family story but I had Schalke shirts as birthday presents from about age 7 due to a family friend. 

Always had the positive that they were doing fine even as Wednesday were bad, now it looks like both are to be relegated the same season. 

A team I always look out for as well.... Had a customer in Germany that has a box at their new ground, took me to a champions league game against lyon. Good atmosphere, good ground and free food and drink so thought it only right I become an armchair supporter of theirs. 

• Like 2