Joey P - A well done thread.

If we want to play possession based, attacking football Joey is no good in midfield.

Unless DM plays with a holding midfielder who literally just sits and passes it 5 yards. 

It all depends on how Moore wants us to play. Remember he is using our existing players at the moment he may want rid of the lot.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Where a better team with joey in the middle than golden tw@t Hutchison in the middle 

Our record is awful with a bannan and Hutchinson as the midfield duo 

Joey is nowhere near as bad as people make him out to be 

And on half of what Hutchinson and that aussie crock are getting 

• Like 3
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Agree on the semedo thing 

Joey just needs to say massive club and fans are brilliant blah blah ki55 ar5e and he'd get his own embarrassing day with masks

• Love 1
  • Haha 2

I genuinely can't tell if this thread is serious or not, same with some of the replies.

Pissypussy is a microcosm of everything that's wrong with this club. He's like a fan that's won a raffle for a 12 month pro contract.

Not even good enough for League 1, get rid.

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

4 hours ago, Kanye West said:

The rest of his game being what?

Semedo is a cult hero for Wednesday for doing not far off the same job Pelupessy is doing. 

Couldn’t agree more mate. He does exactly what Semedo did - sniffs the ball out and releases it quickly

in fact he probably does it just as good, and even runs forward with the ball and attempts shots 

You can’t worship Semedo but lamp Joey. It’s a contradiction. 

And don’t forget Semedo was doing it in League 1 

Edited by FreshOwl
  • Like 4
  • Love 1

I fall somewhere between the two camps on Pelupessy, I don't rate him but I don't think he's dreadful either.

That being said, if we do go down I'd be keen for us to keep him, he'd be a really useful player in League One. Remember Semedo wasn't exactly gifted on the ball but we all loved him and he was a key part of the side that got promoted.

6 hours ago, modboy said:

weird isnt it, you think a midfield player would be putting in double figures each match

https://talksport.com/football/235675/premier-league-stats-players-who-won-most-tackles-season-170522240180/ 

That’s why Pelupessy gets such a bad press The game has changed and it’s more about interventions than tackling as they turn into fouls far too often in the modern game.  It’s also why Pelupessy  has been regularly selected by the variety of managers we have had since he came 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Shoots but cant hit said:

He needs to score a goal every now and then  not once in a career.

But you could say that about a number if the players. Bannan for an attacking midfield player has an appalling scoring record and as for that spectacular header of a ball that is Lees, words fail 

• Like 2