2 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

Boro, let's be honest, look crap.

Right now I'll take anything if that means they're easily beaten on Saturday. Plus I hope Birmingham now relax and completely steamroll Derby.

But most likely we're relegated by 6pm this Saturday.

10 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Thing is, if they go a goal down in any of these games, then they're done for. 

It would be extremely unusual for us not to come back from a goal down and get something across a full season.

:duntmatter:

1 hour ago, WalthamOwl said:

That Dike has been one hell of a find for Barnsley. Why can’t we find players like that! 

Are we back to talking about the women’s team again? :ph34r:

• Haha 1
1 minute ago, sonofbert2 said:

Come Saturday it'll be "Heaven Knows I'm Miserable Now!"

• Haha 2

We can do it because we are the one and only, magnificently marvelous and Mighty Sheffield Wednesday.

Nowt else matters..... especially Rovrum.

• Love 1

So we could still stay up or we could finish bottom? I know what my money's on. 

• Haha 1
5 minutes ago, REDOWL said:

We can do it because we are the one and only, magnificently marvelous and Mighty Sheffield Wednesday.

Nowt else matters..... especially Rovrum.

Hmmmm.....Metallica, I like it!

4 minutes ago, Nut said:

So we could still stay up or we could finish bottom? 

Has been some season 

2 minutes ago, Utah Owl said:

Hmmmm.....Metallica, I like it!

Evening mate.I'm the eternal optimist and won't give in untill it's totally impossible.

Metallica I can take or leave,going through an Allman Brothers and Mountain phase at the moment.

• Like 2
Just now, REDOWL said:

Evening mate.I'm the eternal optimist and won't give in untill it's totally impossible.

Metallica I can take or leave,going through an Allman Brothers and Mountain phase at the moment.

Wednesday have definitely got us on a Nantucket Sleighride!

• Like 1
2 hours ago, Asio otus said:

Actually think he dislikes Rotherham more than us.

Nah he's pals with Stewart their owner. He'd definitely want them to stay up rather than us.

3 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

How paddy McNair plays at this level is always beyond me. Lads poo .

2 hours ago, Spondon Owl said:

Warnock probably knows more than me but every time I see him I see physical attributes and little else.

Nailed on to score on Saturday now 😟. Scored against us last season.

2 hours ago, wakefieldowl said:

Come on colin let us win on saturday now please

Ex Rovrum manager has said he doesn't want them to go down. Don't think he will feel the same about us. 

1 minute ago, REDOWL said:

Sadly this forum is frequented by a lot of moaning minnies. Until I started visiting Owsltalk, I never would have guessed that so many Wednesdayites were so full of negativity. Anybody that's been looking at the fixtures and the league table for a while now, would never have been so ready to throw the towel in.

Playing Derby last game is a huge help. We might be down by then, but Rotherham's form has been poor all season, so having games in hand doesn't mean you suddenly start playing like PSG or Real Madrid. If we go down, we go down, but it's the eagerness to spit the dummy out by so many that I find disappointing. It's a four team league now and we just have to finish above Wycombe, Rotherham and Derby, all poor sides. Derby are definitely favourites to stay up, but it's not over until it's over. WAWAW

• Like 1
  • Love 1
51 minutes ago, SiJ said:

Thing is, if they go a goal down in any of these games, then they're done for. 

If it's down to the last game and we go a goal down then we will break all previous records of the last hundred years and score 2 goals. The last coming in the 97th minute. 

Westwood with a thundering header. 

Wouldn't you just luv it. Luv it. 

Rooney relegated under new ownership. 

Make my day. 

• Like 1