Betting on Relegation/Promotion

Afternoon. End of last season when I knew we would start on minus 12, I went to local bookies Coral and asked if I could put £1,000 on Wednesday to stay up. They declined saying they won’t accept a high stake before season started. I NEVER PUT THE BET ON.... So should I put a £1,000 on us to get promoted or relegated  next season at a different bookmakers? 

Guest Andy W
6 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

Afternoon. End of last season when I knew we would start on minus 12, I went to local bookies Coral and asked if I could put £1,000 on Wednesday to stay up. They declined saying they won’t accept a high stake before season started. I NEVER PUT THE BET ON.... So should I put a £1,000 on us to get promoted or relegated  next season at a different bookmakers? 

Relegated is the most likely of the 2

5 minutes ago, Maddogbob said:

I'd keep your money in your pocket and buy a nice cake instead.

Heard they have a big one in the club shop? Not sure £1000 would do it as it is the biggest football cake ever made.

Put the bet on then buy the cake if you win.

18 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

had a couple of bets and a month or 2 experience gambling my best advice is to not put money on us and never under/over estimate our performance against anyone 

29 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

If you were a real fan, you'd put the £1000 on an accumulator.  Wednesday promoted and winning a cup. 

• Haha 1

32 minutes ago, SwintonLad99 said:

Saved yourself a grand mate, should be thanking em

1 hour ago, SwintonLad99 said:

Sounds like you shouldnt be anywhere near a bookies

• Like 3

1 hour ago, SwintonLad99 said:

You need to use the money to restock your lucky BBQ pizzas mate. 

I presume you've not been eating them before the game for a while. We need all the help we can get next season!

24 minutes ago, Pablo Bonvin said:

You need to use the money to restock your lucky BBQ pizzas mate. 

I presume you've not been eating them before the game for a while. We need all the help we can get next season!

Not had one before a game since we lost to Brentford pal 

Guest Andy W
2 hours ago, Manwë said:

If you were a real fan, you'd put the £1000 on an accumulator.  Wednesday promoted and winning a cup. 

But then you'd be a lunatic too..promoted and a cup yea right