WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

The problem with playing 3 5 2 is that you end up, when you're Wednesday and technically poor, constantly playing with an effective back 5. On that basis you never break quick because there isn't sufficient support to do so, and you can't press high. It's poo really.

4 minutes ago, Sticky Micky said:

Hutchinson the biggest bellend to put on the shirt 

Needless yellow

Hutchinson with a pointless card?
Well I never....

... next you'll tell me is he has picked up an injury and is down

(Nice to know at least some things never change.)

1 minute ago, Spondon Owl said:

The problem with playing 3 5 2 is that you end up, when you're Wednesday and technically poor, constantly playing with an effective back 5. On that basis you never break quick because there isn't sufficient support to do so, and you can't press high. It's poo really.

Having rarely played this system with other clubs I hoped Moore would bin it off. The fact yet another manager thinks it is our best option shows how unbalanced this squad is. 

Just now, FreshOwl said:

I ******** honestly hate all these players. All of them. Including Bannan. Sick to absolute death of looking at them 

I dont think it helps that the recruitment was based against 3 5 2. Which to me doesn't work unless you're technically proficient and have some pace at wing back. We have neither.

2 minutes ago, brando said:

Best player we currently have,more passion than the other 10 put together..

Sorry, I don't class pointlessly kicking someone on the touchline in the opposition half as the best demonstration of passion. He has also played the pass that set up their best attack.

Just now, Spondon Owl said:

I dont think it helps that the recruitment was based against 3 5 2. Which to me doesn't work unless you're technically proficient and have some pace at wing back. We have neither.

Mate..Its not the formation...Its the useless f.ookers that are in it....Theres no "recipe"...its the sodding ingredients!

• Like 2