WEDNESDAY V's BLACKBURN OMDT

9 hours ago, Flat Owl said:

Snoots OMDTs has been a lighthouse in this seasons sea of s**t.

Hear hear!!

Now awaits first 90 minutes of our remaining 360, and we've left ourselves in the impossible situation requiring 4 wins to even stand a remote chance.

But for now, one match at a time. IF - and it's a huge IF - by stroke of luck we win tonight and Derby lose, perhaps we could escape the clutches of relegation. It'd be like eleventh hour, two feet in the grave and somebody shoveling dirt into the grave and horror-movie like we reached a clawed hand out of the dirt and claw our way back up to the surface and kick Rooney's club into the ground instead... I give it 3% chance of happening as things stand, am about to start studying the opposition that awaits us in League One... fizz me, what depths DC has allowed this club to stoop to yet again.

But Lord Snoots - standing ovations for commitment and delivering (nearly:P) every matchday of the season!

Just now, N0rtherner said:

Hear hear!!

Now awaits first 90 minutes of our remaining 360, and we've left ourselves in the impossible situation requiring 4 wins to even stand a remote chance.

But for now, one match at a time. IF - and it's a huge IF - by stroke of luck we win tonight and Derby lose, perhaps we could escape the clutches of relegation. It'd be like eleventh hour, two feet in the grave and somebody shoveling dirt into the grave and horror-movie like we reached a clawed hand out of the dirt and claw our way back up to the surface and kick Rooney's club into the ground instead... I give it 3% chance of happening as things stand, am about to start studying the opposition that awaits us in League One... fizz me, what depths DC has allowed this club to stoop to yet again.

But Lord Snoots - standing ovations for commitment and delivering (nearly:P) every matchday of the season!

If the last Snoots matchday this season doesn't feature the Nuns' Chuff beer garden, it'll be shoes off in the car park...

4 minutes ago, Spondon Owl said:

Whats up with the camera. The ball is all over the shop... 

Not normally the fault of the camera as far as we are concerned. 

1 minute ago, N0rtherner said:

Hear hear!!

Why torture yourself even thinking about it? We’re dead and buried. 

look forward to summer, pubs, bbq’s etc

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, areNOTwhatTHEYseem said:

Listening to the Blackburn commentary.

They're expecting Wednesday to be 'fierce' tonight.

:duntmatter:

Fantastic.  Seems we have the element of surprise on our side:  They haven't seen us player this year.

Need to go to bet365 and take advantage of this.