Maybe take a leaf out Liverpool’s stance with the owners !

3 hours ago, ttimeowls said:

Take a leaf out of there book and actually pull together as fans and make it properly known to the chairman it’s disgusting what he is doing to the club 

Yet everyone one of those Liverpool fans will turn up when they play their first game in the new league.

If they really are against it vote with their feet and the wallets.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, WalthamOwl said:

Unfortunately it won’t make a difference for us. Chansiri couldnt care less what his customers think or want. 

Neither could the Liverpool owners.

They see the club's real fans as vaguely embarrassing relics that they can't wait to be rid of for good.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ttimeowls said:

Take a leaf out of there book and actually pull together as fans and make it properly known to the chairman it’s disgusting what he is doing to the club 

Birmingham City fans are very vocal about getting their owner Xuandong Ren out of the club.

In recent weeks they have had billboard posters put up all over the city telling the owner to go. They even had banners out at the entrance to Rotherham's ground when they played there on Sunday.

One of the posters. Could you imagine us doing that?

image.png.14664e9c69f527dcd6ddcfac9647fc4a.png

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Birmingham City fans are very vocal about getting their owner Xuandong Ren out of the club.

In recent weeks they have had billboard posters put up all over the city telling the owner to go. They even had banners out at the entrance to Rotherham's ground when they played there on Sunday.

One of the posters. Could you imagine us doing that?

image.png.14664e9c69f527dcd6ddcfac9647fc4a.png

Put a few billboards up in Bangkok,  only place DC would see them.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Tommy Crawshaw said:

Could you imagine us doing that?

No, but I could imagine if we did, another group would set up other boards with:

"Two blokes from the Crookes WMC?"

"Be careful what you wish for"

"It's not his fault, it's parachute payments"

• Haha 4

Dislike both LFC & LUFC & their supporters with a passion, however I have to say that their fans very public reaction fo the proposed ESL puts us to shame.

Can you imagine what the demonstrations would have been like if Chansiri had run those clubs in the same crazy way that he has run us?

I know many on here might say "but there's Covid restrictions on". That hasn't stopped them protesting up at Elland Rd has it?

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

The ones against Dave Allen, Black balloons and the one with Howard Wilkinson that time outside the players entrance all seemed a bit half hearted.

Good point.

I think with Allen, there was a very vocal opposition online and at games, but probably even more silent types of apathy among fans who couldn't get less, or if they did care, didn't see Allen as the main culprit, more a victim of circumstance.  Allen, for the most part, ran a tight ship financially.  What we lost in a year with Allen, Chansiri has us losing a month.  Allen was too prudent perhaps for some, "speculate to accumulate" types, but that's history now.

I wonder how much support/apathy Chansiri has in the stands?  I suspect it's higher than we realise.

2 minutes ago, Manwë said:

Good point.

I think with Allen, there was a very vocal opposition online and at games, but probably even more silent types of apathy among fans who couldn't get less, or if they did care, didn't see Allen as the main culprit, more a victim of circumstance.  Allen, for the most part, ran a tight ship financially.  What we lost in a year with Allen, Chansiri has us losing a month.  Allen was too prudent perhaps for some, "speculate to accumulate" types, but that's history now.

I wonder how much support/apathy Chansiri has in the stands?  I suspect it's higher than we realise.

I think if we were allowed at games they would be a lot of arguing amongst fans with those who feel that criticising or demonstrating against Chansiri was having a go at the club itself, Almost see criticising the club is like criticising a member of their family.

Think you would also find people saying 'You were not complaining about Chansiri when got to play off final' which is a bit of a flawed argument.