Osaze Urhoghide

Just now, 83owl said:

Couple of grand a week for a year is a nothing gamble. Chucking away money is throwing five year 25k a week contracts at the likes of Lees or re signing dross like Hutchinson or having the most expensive and most injury prone goalkeeper in second tier football on our books. 

Maybe but my point is that he would have still been slagged off.

9 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

He would have taken advice from his staff.  

These advisors are a convenient shield, arent they? 
Its reached a point now where if you are still taking this ridiculous advice, after seeing how bad it is, then you are a complete half wit. 

2 minutes ago, Daizan10 said:

These advisors are a convenient shield, arent they? 
Its reached a point now where if you are still taking this ridiculous advice, after seeing how bad it is, then you are a complete half wit. 

So are you actually saying that DC decides personally on every player, it's his judgement?  You must make up the other side of the half wit.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Oh give over. Please.

Gave the lad a one year deal last summer. Put him in the shop window. Watch him develop quite nicely and then let bigger clubs queue up and pick him up for free.

If we had at least offered a two year deal we could have at least made some decent money on him.

It’s just shocking business again from Captain Chaos. And it’s why we’re heading to League One.

Stop making excuses for what he’s doing to the club. 

It is also possible to offer a new contract at any time during the year, subject to embargo and not wait until he has played pretty well for 6 months

4 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

So are you actually saying that DC decides personally on every player, it's his judgement?  You must make up the other side of the half wit.

Not sure where you got that from.... 

2 minutes ago, DeBilde'sTea said:

We don't nurture players, keep hold, sell for big money and reinvest wisely. We squander money, lose promising players for almost nowt and kept other players till they decay. We are like The Anti-Brentford. 

You know, it's really not a zero sum game. Someone has to be the sucker.

• Haha 2

31 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Any opportunity, its open season.

Please tell me one good thing the chairman is doing for this football club right now?

If you can point to one thing positive as we plummet into League One with a whimper - I will happily clap the chairman for doing something good.

The reality of the situation is - he’s doing everything wrong. That’s why I and many other criticise. 

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Please tell me one good thing the chairman is doing for this football club right now?

If you can point to one thing positive as we plummet into League One with a whimper - I will happily clap the chairman for doing something good.

The reality of the situation is - he’s doing everything wrong. That’s why I and many other criticise. 

I'm not saying he is.  But once the guy is down you stop kicking. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

I'm not saying he is.  But once the guy is down you stop kicking. 

Kicking? The bloke has positioned himself in a place where he is sole owner of the club. His name is on the shirts, across the stand, he doesn’t employ a CEO, we don’t have a board of directors, our senior management team (if we have one) isn’t visible on the club website.

He is the sole owner. He announces a new manager. He speaks to the media.

He gets just the same criticism as other failing football clubs get. His decision to make the club all about him makes it look like we’re ‘kicking’ him.

No we’re expressing concerns about our club. A club which CHANSIRI has sewn his name into the fabric of every single part of it. 

Edited by SallyCinnamon
  • Like 2

Just now, SallyCinnamon said:

Kicking? The bloke has positioned himself in a place where he is sole owner of the club. His name is on the shirts, across the stand, he doesn’t employ a CEO, we don’t have a board of directors, our senior management team (if we have one) isn’t visible on the club website.

He is the sole owner. He announces a new manager. He speaks to the media.

He gets just the same criticism as other failing football clubs get. His decision to make the club all about him makes it look like we’re ‘kicking’ him.

No we’re expressing concerns about our club. A club which CHANSIRI has sewn his name into the fabric of every single part of it. 

Think with the money he's lost, he doesn't need to be reminded.  If anyone is going to be pissed off with his time spent here it's going to be him. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Think with the money he's lost, he doesn't need to be reminded.  If anyone is going to be pissed off with his time spent here it's going to be him. 

So we should feel sorry for a millionaire child of a multi millionaire?

Sorry I’d feel sorry for him if he showed some humility for what he’s done to this club which means so much to thousands of families and people. A club with great history and tradition.

Instead he refuses to change his failing structure, he has a pop at fans during every media briefing and he has still not given a rightful refund to fans from last season, a year ago. 

He has responsibility. Own up to what you’ve done. Show you’re changing. Try and make us successful. 

If not. Leave and sell us for a reasonable price. Stop treating our club like an expensive hobby you’re now bored with.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

He's paying the wages of all the players and the staff. 

Please post the video of you clapping in a new thread.

:Chansiri:

• Like 2

Just now, 0742 said:

He's paying the wages of all the players and the staff. 

Please post the video of you clapping in a new thread.

:Chansiri:

Like every other bloody club in the country are doing.

Hats off to DC for paying his staff. Like every single business in the world is expected to do.

Give me strength

lol

So we should feel sorry for a millionaire child of a multi millionaire?

Sorry I’d feel sorry for him if he showed some humility for what he’s done to this club which means so much to thousands of families and people. A club with great history and tradition.

Instead he refuses to change his failing structure, he has a pop at fans during every media briefing and he has still not given a rightful refund to fans from last season, a year ago. 

He has responsibility. Own up to what you’ve done. Show you’re changing. Try and make us successful. 

If not. Leave and sell us for a reasonable price. Stop treating our club like an expensive hobby you’re now bored with.

What ever you say you aren't going to accept it.  He's not come here to fail that wasn't his plan.  He's singingly handled kept the club going through the pandemic financially. 

As far as I know he's not laid any of the staff off.  

• Like 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

What ever you say you aren't going to accept it.  He's not come here to fail that wasn't his plan.  He's singingly handled kept the club going through the pandemic financially. 

As far as I know he's not laid any of the staff off.  

We should be grateful that a multi millionaire is paying his staff through a pandemic just like every other football club in the land is doing?

Really?

I’m sure he didn’t come here to fail. But his spectacular stubbornness and incompetence has led us to fail. If he surrounded himself with the right people and ran the club like a business we’d have had a chance. 

That’s on him. I don’t feel sorry for him. 

• Like 1

We should be grateful that a multi millionaire is paying his staff through a pandemic just like every other football club in the land is doing?

Really?

I’m sure he didn’t come here to fail. But his spectacular stubbornness and incompetence has led us to fail. If he surrounded himself with the right people and ran the club like a business we’d have had a chance. 

That’s on him. I don’t feel sorry for him. 

I noticed