Osaze Urhoghide

Like Shaw he's a reasonably promising younger player. Biggest hit is that both are leaving via a route that offers the club least compensation. 

Neither is, in my opinion, a player we should be breaking the bank to keep though, regardless of our disastrous all round recruitment policy of recent years.

There'll be bargains to be had in the summer if we become smart enough under Moore to capitalise.

• Like 1

Can’t even get wound up about it anymore. It’s just ridiculously incompetent I’m past caring.

Just giving our assets away for free.

Successful businessman my arse. The chairman is a complete joker and chancer. Had us all fooled those first couple of seasons. But he’s slowly been found out for what he’s really all about.

Killed our club. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Can’t even get wound up about it anymore. It’s just ridiculously incompetent I’m past caring.

Just giving our assets away for free.

Successful businessman my arse. The chairman is a complete joker and chancer. Had us all fooled those first couple of seasons. But he’s slowly been found out for what he’s really all about.

Killed our club. 

Don't see how it's his fault gave the kid away back into football, and he's decided to walk away by the looks of it.

• Like 4

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

Don't see how it's his fault gave the kid away back into football, and he's decided to walk away by the looks of it.

Oh give over. Please.

Gave the lad a one year deal last summer. Put him in the shop window. Watch him develop quite nicely and then let bigger clubs queue up and pick him up for free.

If we had at least offered a two year deal we could have at least made some decent money on him.

It’s just shocking business again from Captain Chaos. And it’s why we’re heading to League One.

Stop making excuses for what he’s doing to the club. 

• Like 6

1 minute ago, SallyCinnamon said:

Oh give over. Please.

Gave the lad a one year deal last summer. Put him in the shop window. Watch him develop quite nicely and then let bigger clubs queue up and pick him up for free.

If we had at least offered a two year deal we could have at least made some decent money on him.

It’s just shocking business again from Captain Chaos. And it’s why we’re heading to League One.

Stop making excuses for what he’s doing to the club. 

If he hadn't developed then you would be slagging him off for chucking money away.   You won't let him win anything. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Just now, Inspector Lestrade said:

If he hadn't developed then you would be slagging him off for chucking money away.   You won't let him win anything. 

No I wouldn’t. 

I believe all promising young players should be given at least 2 year deals to see if they can fulfil their potential.

Osaze broke into the side under Monk at the start of 2020. We then decided to reflect a 19 year old lads potential with a 1 year deal DESPITE having first team games under his belt.

It’s absolute nonsense. The lad will be on peanuts compared to what we’re paying the likes of Kachunga, Brown and Paterson for being absolutely poo .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

No, youth contract are peanuts. It is well worth the gamble to give youth longish contracts. But Clownsiri has used his massive knowledge of being a fool to its maximum once again.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Daizan10 said:

No, youth contract are peanuts. It is well worth the gamble to give youth longish contracts. But Clownsiri has used his massive knowledge of being a fool to its maximum once again.  

Exactly. 

This time last year we could have tied Shaw and Urhoghide down for 2/3 years and invested in their potential on relatively low wages - peanuts like you say. 

Instead we didn’t and spaffed more money on the wall on crap players. Meanwhile our promising two young players who have a bit about them leave for nothing and we make zero profit on them.

Shambolic. Utter clown Chansiri.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, SallyCinnamon said:

No I wouldn’t. 

I believe all promising young players should be given at least 2 year deals to see if they can fulfil their potential.

Osaze broke into the side under Monk at the start of 2020. We then decided to reflect a 19 year old lads potential with a 1 year deal DESPITE having first team games under his belt.

It’s absolute nonsense. The lad will be on peanuts compared to what we’re paying the likes of Kachunga, Brown and Paterson for being absolutely poo .

You would be slapping him around the face and kicking him up the arse if he turned out not up to standard.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Inspector Lestrade said:

Couple of grand a week for a year is a nothing gamble. Chucking away money is throwing five year 25k a week contracts at the likes of Lees or re signing dross like Hutchinson or having the most expensive and most injury prone goalkeeper in second tier football on our books. 

• Like 4