Osaze Urhoghide

5 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Why do players spin that line about they are just concentrating on rest of this season and not giving a second thought to other clubs being interested.

So obviously not true. 

I don't blame them actually I would do the same.

It's said to keep the irrational social media trolls at bay. Common sense dictates he's obviously thinking about his future, he'd be mental not to.

Good luck to him. He’s worked hard having come in from the lower leagues (oh wait that’s also us). 

But absolutely shocking business by the club yet again. In recent years we’ve offered new deals to some youngsters who have been absolutely useless (Dawson, Wildsmith, Penney) and yet 2 very decent players have slipped through the net. 

That said, I still think Shaw has a lot to prove but then again the SPL is about the same standard as league 1, minus rangers and celtic. 

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, bobness said:

It's said to keep the irrational social media trolls at bay. Common sense dictates he's obviously thinking about his future, he'd be mental not to.

Yet Wednesday do not seem to be planning for League One or planning for much at all....