Official :6 English teams agree to Super League

5 minutes ago, beswetherick said:

I hope the FA/PL don’t let them back in if they change their mind. 

Also I get that Spurs are a “big” club (like many others) but when did they last win the league? The 1960s?

Spurs are a massive club who never win anything. 

I don't know how they manage to do it, but they do. 

I consider them a huge club and yet I'm still mystified sometimes as to why. 

In all seriousness, it's either a plan to screw more money out of uefa or skew the competition in favour of the bigger teams.

Honestly zero issue as long as they don't play in the EPL as well.

Has to be one or the other.

Scotlands ugly sisters might finally get an invite south as part of the restructuring.

Edited by Maddogbob
  • Like 1

I was going to create a thread in Matchday but feel like this is a better place to air this:

I appreciate this is a million-to-one chance, and will sound utterly desperate. To be honest, it is desperate. It won't work out like this because of sod's law if nothing else. However, hear me out:

We know UEFA will fight this tooth and nail, and the NYT article suggests that UEFA could try to block the Super League by booting every team who's signed up out of their domestic leagues - that would mean six teams booted out of the Premier League.

If that were to happen... would we get a reprieve from relegation? The Football League would need a big rejig for sure.

I eagerly await the replies telling me to have a day off the drink/drugs - that's a legitimate response, but as soon as I read the article I couldn't help but wonder   lol

• Haha 1