Well I've had a look through the threads and haven't seen one on the penalty that our captain took,

that must have been the worst powder puff penalty ever , if he was unsure which side to put it , which it looked like he was , why not just smack it has hard as poss , mind you knowing Bannan would have gone over the top

34 minutes ago, Derick Mills said:

Well I've had a look through the threads and haven't seen one on the penalty that our captain took,

that must have been the worst powder puff penalty ever , if he was unsure which side to put it , which it looked like he was , why not just smack it has hard as poss , mind you knowing Bannan would have gone over the top

CTRL + F "penalty"

Guest HillsboroughOwlNI

I didn’t see it. I’m imagining him checking his combover first to check the wind direction, then doing a little pirouette as he approaches the ball. Then screaming at Wildsmith afterwards for it not going in....

31 minutes ago, matthefish2002 said:

Wasnt a great pen but I have seen worse.

Rather someone took the responsibility and missed than decided they didnt fancy it.

Wasnt really a pen and a sending off anyway on the replay.

Why wasn’t it? Deliberate handball preventing a goal. Penalty and red card. Or have I missed another barmy rule change?

4 minutes ago, HillsboroughOwlNI said:

I didn’t see it. I’m imagining him checking his combover first to check the wind direction, then doing a little pirouette as he approaches the ball. Then screaming at Wildsmith afterwards for it not going in....

I just watched it. It wasn’t a good pen by any stretch. Obviously I have seen worse pens, in particular where the player sky’s it, but it was a bit crap. Not many people seem to be calling out Paterson’s shot. In truth he should have absolutely buried it.